aberdeen-music

Could this be the end of Megadeth? Hope so

Fast Caz

DAVE MUSTAINE Makes Up His Mind Regarding Future Of MEGADETH - Sep. 28, 2005

MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine has posted the following message in the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"I have made up my mind [regarding whether I will continue with MEGADETH or pursue a solo career] and will tell you all on the night of the Buenos Aires concert [on October 9]. It will be up to the fans in Argentina to break the news to you after their last song."

I personally feel that he is going to leave megadeth and make one solo album with ex members of megadeth ala marty freidman/ nick mensa ye get the idea and then become friends with them again and do a reunion tour to line his pockets for a nice diamond coffin

...megadeath aren't that great anyway.

Yeah they are foo! :D I think it'll be a pity to see em go, but I definately agree that Dave should focus on his solo career. It's the end of the road. Marty and Dave Ellefson are long gone and the golden era' lineup / material with them. Time to move on me thinks. Be interesting to see what he does now though? Will he try something new or just produce a Megadeth album under the name Dave Mustaine? :D

Andy

...megadeath aren't that great anyway.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! megadeth were always better than metallica,i fuckin hate all the little fucks goin about "yeah metallica rule,their the best",im just so sick off metallica and i hate it when someone speaks about megadeth and metallica always comes up.they should not be in the same sentance.

Now who's gonna be the first to bitch about this?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! megadeth were always better than metallica' date='i fuckin hate all the little fucks goin about "yeah metallica rule,their the best",im just so sick off metallica and i hate it when someone speaks about megadeth and metallica always comes up.they should not be in the same sentance.

Now who's gonna be the first to bitch about this?[/quote']

calm down you complete cretin

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! megadeth were always better than metallica' date='i fuckin hate all the little fucks goin about "yeah metallica rule,their the best",im just so sick off metallica and i hate it when someone speaks about megadeth and metallica always comes up.they should not be in the same sentance.

You are.

Woah...calm down mate. I only voiced my opinion - no need to be uptight about it.

You disagree with me, thats fine :)

He's gonna quit Megadeth' date=' and rejoin Metallica. Betcha.[/quote']

Yeah but Kirk will stay inthe band and they'll do it with three guitarists i can just see it now.

Lars:"Yah, um, like Iron Maiden totally got three guitarists, so, like, i really feel this would be a good way to like fuckin further ourselves yeah, and like it'll take metallica in a totally new and fresh direction y'know."

*James Rob and Kirk walk out the door, james slamming it behind them for old times sake*

I certainly think that the System has failed is a better album than St Anger' date=' however, The world needs a hero was dire IMHO[/quote']

i prefered 'World needs a hero' to 'system has failed',their is a different feeling between them both.i was shocked about all the stuff between Ellefson and Mustaine though,they were really good together and were like the only 2 who stuck together for how long? very long.

Even MD45 still sounds like Megadeth,i guess is just all down to Mustaine,either way i hope he chooses the right decision for him,he's still my biggest influence.

• 2 weeks later...

To me Megadeth died as a going concern after Rust In Piece although i did like Youthanisa, the material after RIP did nothing for me so he cant tarnish the great name of Megadeth anymore than he has already done so him keeping the name alive doesn't bother me.

Live there still a great band thou :up: