aberdeen-music

Dragonforce Descrates My Masters Flag

Stormhart

There you go' date=' you can ease the pain of having your flag "desecrated" by making repros and selling them on here.[/quote']

I'm starting to think that auographed Metal flags with homophobic comments and hammers/underwear are going to be the way forward in wall hangings for the young, urban male.

I like the "...are gay" comment - it's right up there with writing "....smells of poo" in the classic putdowns of all time.

Guest DustyDeviada

I like the "...are gay" comment - it's right up there with writing "....smells of poo" in the classic putdowns of all time.

Exactly, there's just no comeback from that, is there?

And it maked me wonder about the average age of the people on this forum.

Dude, just because people dont agree with you or see your point of view doesn't mean they're immature or suffer from a limited mental capacity. Why should they see your point of view when you wont even humour theirs?

Anyway, personally i think you should just be chuffed to get a signature, you gave them a pen and something to write on and they left their mark, simple as. The slagging off other bands sounds a bit arsey but hey, they left their mark, and it sounds in fairly good banter. I'd just be glad to get the thing signed? What can you do past that beside telling them what to write?

And it maked me wonder about the average age of the people on this forum.How about i come around to your house and put on the front of it here lies a complete Wanker!.

cheer up and just be happy you have seen all those bands.

Well firstly i think its hilarious :laughing: and secondly i'd by chuffed to have a flag with all those autographs it may slag off some of the bands but its a bit more personal than just an autograph and nothing else.

Some people are never happy, spends ages complaining about how unpowermetal aberdeen is, then when he's proved wrong by a sell out crowd he complains about a flippin' flag - GET A GRIP :nono:

Now that I've overcome the hilarity of this incident, I've actually got to admit I feel sorry for the guy a bit. He's obviously proud of his flag - as many flag owners are! - and he must have put a lot of time & effort into getting the signatures of the bands he likes - no matter how faintly ridiculous they may seem to any sane person.

Anyway, a few suggestions - firstly, email Dragonforce & voice your displeasure. I wouldn't post the URL of this discussion as it's obviously not got the reaction that was expected. Secondly, invest in some Stain Devils and a cloth and you may get their "hilarous" comments off, or at least. And, finally, I wouldn't go around publicising the fact that you own something called "My Masters Flag" as it's just given everyone the impression you're into gay S&M with a dominatrix type figure!

Still, you've provided us all with a laugh so I wouldn't be too downhearted!!!!

Guest DustyDeviada
I wouldn't go around publicising the fact that you own something called "My Masters Flag" as it's just given everyone the impression you're into gay S&M with a domiatrix type figure!

You mean he's not?

How about tippex, or you could perhaps change the "are gay" bit to "are gXXood" with a marker pen.

Funniest thread I've read in a long time! :laughing:

Aw man, that's a shame you can't see the funny side of it, but unless you dictated to them what to write, what'd you expect them to do? They prolly thought you'd find it hilarious, I'm sure it wasn't meant as vandalism :p nay desecration!

You should definitely post a pic of the flag on here ;)

Now that I've overcome the hilarity of this incident' date=' I've actually got to admit I feel sorry for the guy a bit. He's obviously proud of his flag - as many flag owners are! - and he must have put a lot of time & effort into getting the signatures of the bands he likes - no matter how faintly ridiculous they may seem to any sane person.

Anyway, a few suggestions - firstly, email Dragonforce & voice your displeasure. I wouldn't post the URL of this discussion as it's obviously not got the reaction that was expected. Secondly, invest in some Stain Devils and a cloth and you may get their "hilarous" comments off, or at least. And, finally, I wouldn't go around publicising the fact that you own something called "My Masters Flag" as it's just given everyone the impression you're into gay S&M with a dominatrix type figure!

Still, you've provided us all with a laugh so I wouldn't be too downhearted!!!![/quote']

That was brilliant.