aberdeen-music

whats with all the moved threads?

lava p.

What will be the rules of posting then?

I can imagine there will be a few threads that are borderline on a gig discussion and general music discussion....

true, seems like a very thin line, when does a gig ior info relating to a gig or event relating to a gig become a gig or general chat, and so on.

an odd one.

true' date=' seems like a very thin line, when does a gig ior info relating to a gig or event relating to a gig become a gig or general chat, and so on.

an odd one.[/quote']

That is what i was referring to....but i think as Dave said that it will only really be for people actually announcing gigs...or looking for thoughts on them after....

true' date=' seems like a very thin line, when does a gig ior info relating to a gig or event relating to a gig become a gig or general chat, and so on.

an odd one.[/quote']

Nevermind about that i want my antimaniax ticket stub! :D

Oh and by the way you still have'nt told me if adsa bread is cheaper!

This is the problem with organisation...it always falls to shit and people fall out over it and lives are lost.

Why not go back to just ONE board where everything goes, that way the insignficant shit dies quicker, the important stuff isn't hard to find, and the idea of different people being attached to different boards disappears.

Oh, and ban photos people have taken of themself with their digi cam from the galleries too...instantly 300000 pointless photos will disappear, surely they belong on MyWaste and not a music discussion board :D