aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

Guest neil ex
I'm not sure that really made any sense' date=' but if you're asking if went to Parkhead as a wean, then the answer is yes, i have seen Sky Sports' very best pundit playing, in the hoops, in the flesh.[/quote']

Aye, is that your only memory? :laughing:

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Apparently the good lord Rudi Skacel had a shot that came back off the post at 4-1 which would have "been the best goal of any season". Why do these ones *never* go in? What's the chances of seeing it on Scotsport SPL? 0%' date=' 10%???

Oh, and sorry Jake.[/quote']

4 spawny counter-attacks, we were fucking robbed!

Hibs away today, no Hunt or Burchill.

*hides*

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just an hour until kick off at Raydale Park' date=' hope our newly signed Billy Dodds does us a favour and starts a fight with James Grady![/quote']

Scorge, you didn't go down to this one, did you? 5-1 down last I heard.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Hibernian 3-1 Dunfermline

*groan*

Still, my hopes weren't high. Lavvy and Satan's Revolting XI both got pumped 4-1, so we're better off than yesterday to the tune of +1 on the GD. Roll on Wednesday night!

Guest neil ex

Was down at Tannadice yesterday..

First half Foster missed an absolute sitter and United didn't trouble us. Should have went in 0-1 up..

Second half United did well to come back so quickly and they pressured us lots after that but Aberdeen defended well, no real scares. Needless free kick conceeded by McNaughten that led to United's goal, but apart from that he had another outstanding game..

A draw in the end was possibly a fair result, but Aberdeen did create that almost (if I remember correctly) open goal in the first half, so it's a game Aberdeen coulf have won.

Can't wait to see Griffen play along side Seve..

Guest neil ex

Caley are gonnae win the league!

'You only wish you were Caley! You only wish you were Caley, Wish you were Caley!'

We met an old Caley fan in the Prince of Wales on Sat night when we got back up the road.. He'd been down at the game and he had a proper Inverness accent!

Caley are gonnae win the league!

'You only wish you were Caley! You only wish you were Caley' date=' Wish you were Caley!'

We met an old Caley fan in the Prince of Wales on Sat night when we got back up the road.. He'd been down at the game and he had a proper Inverness accent![/quote']

if it had been an OF fan with a weagie accent - then i would have been surprised.

We met an old Caley fan in the Prince of Wales on Sat night when we got back up the road.. He'd been down at the game and he had a proper Inverness accent!

You saying i don't have a proper Inverness accent??

Nah, i'm quite glad i don't actually. My Elgin'ite twang is much easier on the ears :love:

Are you sweating Yousef??

Dunno about him, but I'm shitting enough bricks to rebuild the twin towers at the prospect of what you'll do to my lot a week Saturday.

I've heard Jim Duffy is in the running for the Caley job: do us a favour and leave him alone, I hope our board has enough sense to appoint him ASAP.......

Dunno about him' date=' but I'm shitting enough bricks to rebuild the twin towers at the prospect of what you'll do to my lot a week Saturday.

I've heard Jim Duffy is in the running for the Caley job: do us a favour and leave him alone, I hope our board has enough sense to appoint him ASAP.......[/quote']

I'm still a wee bit worried about the Partick game, more-so than the game against Rangers. Should be an interesting encounter!

It'll be a charlie christie/donald park combo for the Caley job (insider knowledge)

Either that or Bobby Williamson, which a lot of Caley fans are against, but i wouldn't mind

Guest neil ex

Livi were absolutely dire! I was amazed - a side like Livi in a semi final cup match, 1-0 down, you would have thought the players would have been at least a bit up for it...