aberdeen-music

AFC Thread (not for non football lovers)

Mr.Tim

Guest Jake Wifebeater
you could support dunfermline...:laughing:

And you could do a damn sight worse. Still got a semi-final to look forward to.

And you could get behind your side instead of whinging. Slagging your players never helped anyone. Can't help feeling a twinge of glee at the ex-Pars who are failing to do the business for Aberdeen. You'll be lucky to get a goal out of Crawford, he's nothing without Brewster (someone else we should have kept).

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sell Seve now i say, hes been a shadow of the player he was last season (still better than the rest of the midfield at the moment though) and we would hopefully get enough cash to bring in a midfielder and another striker. Also, I'd stick stick the likes of John Stewart and Ricky Foster out on loan, or take any cash we can for them to free up space.

I said in June that Aberdeen would get found out this season, looks like that's happening....

Oh, and can we PLEASE get Jamie Langfield back? Because Colin Stewart is now officially the worst goalkeeper I've EVER seen in a Thistle jersey (this includes under 19's and trialists) and today scored yet another OG en route to a fucking horsing X(...........

Dunfermline 3-3 Rangers.

Hearts 5-0 Falkirk.

I'm going to need surgery to get rid of this grin.

If he wasn't a shit manager and a *censor's self for fear of legal retribution*, I'd love Graham Rix and his ugly mug.

We were pretty good today, but I've never seen a team leave an entire wing as open as Falkirk did. Even before the sending off. We looked like a Burley team, and I'm not yet prepared to give Rix credit for that...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Alvin, if I ever meet you, I'm buying you a pint on principle. Anyone who does that to THEM, commands my adulation.

Just hope they're still in shock when we visit The Toilet in a few days.

Sorry mate' date=' not from my position it isn't![/quote']

I suppose. Just a shame that with Rangers drawing, Hibs losing and Celtic coming sooooo close to not winning, the mighty JTs won't be playing for top spot on New Year's Day. Still, given that I'm unaware of any Livvy fans on here (and let's face it, what are the chances?), I hope you manage to avoid the drop. Even if I have ex-related reasons to wish otherwise :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Just been on a Pars site, it seems our penalty was actually in the 94th minute. Even better! To nobody's surprise, Eck is moaning like fuck, not that Rangers ever get dodgy decisions, eh? I'm in the rare position of looking forward to Scotsport tomorrow. Oh, happy days.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Still' date=' given that I'm unaware of any Livvy fans on here (and let's face it, what are the chances?)[/quote']

Apart from that annoying cunt with the drum, I'm unaware of any anywhere.

Just been on a Pars site' date=' it seems our penalty was actually in the 94th minute. Even better! To nobody's surprise, Eck is moaning like fuck, not that Rangers ever get dodgy decisions, eh? I'm in the rare position of looking forward to Scotsport tomorrow. Oh, happy days.[/quote']

Apparently Yogi's complaining about the two clear yellow cards that got his player (O'Donnell? O'Connell? Never heard of him anyway) sent off. Strange, because I'm not sure it influenced the game that much, and there was no doubt they were deserved. Maybe he's more upset that he managed to sub Duffy, Gow and Latapy...and then realised he'd taken off his three best players.

I'll be watching the Hearts-Celtic game in a pub in Glasgow. Pray for my life.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Apparently Yogi's complaining about the two clear yellow cards that got his player (O'Donnell? O'Connell? Never heard of him anyway) sent off. Strange' date=' because I'm not sure it influenced the game that much, and there was no doubt they were deserved. Maybe he's more upset that he managed to sub Duffy, Gow and Latapy...and then realised he'd taken off his three best players.

I'll be watching the Hearts-Celtic game in a pub in Glasgow. Pray for my life.[/quote']

Yogi reckons the match officials didn't show his revolting team enough "respect". I should hope they didn't, as they deserve not a shred of it. That animal they had on got himself two crystal-clear yellows, either of which could have been a straight red. His Babies were humped rotten, and that's all there is to it. Thank you again!

Can you post on this site after the match, just so we know you're still alive?