Benji

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Guest Giles Walker

False

Although i like having cakes, i often find that my desire to have sweet foods never really extends further than my eyes.

TPBM has more music that they have stolen (downloaded) than music that they have bought (in a shop or online)

I've known you for like 6 years and I've never seen you without a beard. I bet you look weird without a beard. Is it covering some kind of hideous weird growth or a cock-shaped birthmark??

(False, for treader)

(and false for Giles as no-one answered his)

Funnily enough without a beard I look like Dave.

TPBM has replied to a personals ad.

TPBM is cast with a force 12 megaspell forcing them to delete their post *immediately* after registering it. No returnsies of spells, or attempts at witty retorts, or indeed ANYTHING can nullify such a spell.

And thankfully, 98 pages of pointless drivel later this fag-ass thread is laid to rest.

Hurrah!

P.S. Proving that anything said in this thread is DEFINITELY true, I just replied to a personal ad. It said the following:

'Chantelle' Officer, 59 year old horny MILF, tubby but with GSOH, is looking to meet gorgeous 20 something male for regular rough sex. Men with willies smaller than 10 inches need not apply as the birth of my identical twins left a lot of room to play with.

:D

TPBM is cast with a force 12 megaspell forcing them to delete their post *immediately* after registering it. No returnsies of spells, or attempts at witty retorts, or indeed ANYTHING can nullify such a spell.

And thankfully, 98 pages of pointless drivel later this fag-ass thread is laid to rest.

Hurrah!

P.S. Proving that anything said in this thread is DEFINITELY true, I just replied to a personal ad. It said the following:

'Chantelle' Officer, 59 year old horny MILF, tubby but with GSOH, is looking to meet gorgeous 20 something male for regular rough sex. Men with willies smaller than 10 inches need not apply as the birth of my identical twins left a lot of room to play with.

:D

Before you edited that I was going to delete your thread a) for a laugh and b) because you're being a grumpy bugger.

Now though it'll just look like I'm taking the hump with that joke.

Bastard.:moody:

Before you edited that I was going to delete your thread a) for a laugh and b) because you're being a grumpy bugger.

Now though it'll just look like I'm taking the hump with that joke.

Bastard.:moody:

haha, it did cross my mind that one of you guys could delete it!

I wasn't seriously being grumpy, I just like attempting to ruin continuity threads :)

• 1 year later...