aberdeen-music

The Person Below Me!!!

Benji

Unconfirmed. From what I read on here, though, I probably have ;)

TPBM has had an awkward goodbye with a friend of a friend where they go in for a European cheek-kiss, but you extend your hand for a handshake, so they then extend THEIR hand but by that point you're already trying to kiss them.

Happens at least twice daily, and it the bane of my existence.

TPBM also thought WTF at the above

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yip sure did!

TPBM loves a bit of sex in the city

True, but I have to pretend Kim Catrall is reprising her role of Gracie Law in Big Trouble in Little China and it's a spin off. Sarah Jessica-Parker is the beast that hangs onto Jack Burton's truck at the end.

TPBM has said 'You too!' before when someone wished them a Happy Birthday.

True, but I have to pretend Kim Catrall is reprising her role of Gracie Law in Big Trouble in Little China and it's a spin off. Sarah Jessica-Parker is the beast that hangs onto Jack Burton's truck at the end.

TPBM has said 'You too!' before when someone wished them a Happy Birthday.

True. But thats because me and Dave Rowlands share the same birthday.

TPBM Approves of The Moorings now being open till 3am on the weekend.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

True, threw up in a pint glass at a party once.

TPBM loves orange soda

True. I also had a short lived children's sit-com smash with 'Keenan and Kel', but the success of that sadly never transferred into big screen success.

TPBM's mind is blown by the fact the dad in Keenan and Kel was played by Dawn of the Dead's Ken Foree.

True. I also had a short lived children's sit-com smash with 'Keenan and Kel', but the success of that sadly never transferred into big screen success.

TPBM's mind is blown by the fact the dad in Keenan and Kel was played by Dawn of the Dead's Ken Foree.

Good Burger! and Mystery Men! Great films.

and False. Spiders are shit. Easy squashable. It's wasps you need to keep an eye on. Nasty bastards.

TPBM can't continue sleeping if they wake up to the sound of a wasp in their bedroom

Good Burger! and Mystery Men! Great films.

and False. Spiders are shit. Easy squashable. It's wasps you need to keep an eye on. Nasty bastards.

TPBM can't continue sleeping if they wake up to the sound of a wasp in their bedroom

True. Because I dont trust them or that theory that leaving them alone means they wont touch you. Sneaky f**ker would sting my nose.

TPBM would rather jack than Fleetwood Mac.

False. I fucking love Fleetwood Mac. They're great. In fact, I'm going to listen to Rumours now.

TPBM thinks Chopper Read is a top bloke.

False. I'm going to have to go and Wikipedia him, as I have no clue who he is. If he was famous, like Dawn of the Dead's Ken Foree, I might know who he was, though.

TPBM has feigned an interest in football to try and ease a strained social engagement.

EDIT: Oh, THAT Chopper. He's certainly got a singular kind of charisma.

Guest idol_wild
False......but i do like to participate in the occasional asphixy pokey bum death wank !!!!!

TPBM also likes to participate in the occasional asphixy pokey bum death wank !!!!!

False.

TPBM thought TPAM had ruined and ended the thread with that post.