aberdeen-music

A free mind is a weapon of mass destruction

The Milner

Talking of Mindless Vandelism......Has anyone heard of the Scottish Patriot's..

A mate of mine was telling me about them, it's kinda a fight club thing, but with no fighting or bomb's...

They simply spray the saltire on bus shelters, phone box's, sign's, anywhere really..

But this is the best part, the rules;

1. No-one must know your a member.

2. You cannot get caught.

3. Your not allowed to tell anyone of their campaign, not even your best mates.

4. And you must spray 3 saltire's somewhere, and tell the admin, who then check's it out manually....Whoop-de-doo.

So my m8 who is a member, showed me the website, and when I asked him if he was a member, he gave no response....which obviously means yes.

So a bunch of NEDS are running about spray painting saltire's and silly thought provoking message's all over the place...crAzY!!

i read the other day that the human body could potentially release energy at the power of around 60 atom bombs, from what i remember it was something to do with our genetic make up. Proportions of hydrogen's atomic weight and protons fucking about if we could control it.

Pretty interesting (and confusing), so i suppose all human minds are weapons of mass destruction in that respect.

I dont think firing human minds at countrys will work very well, it will pretty messy too.

• 2 months later...
Talking of Mindless Vandelism......Has anyone heard of the Scottish Patriot's..

A mate of mine was telling me about them' date=' it's kinda a fight club thing, but with no fighting or bomb's...

They simply spray the saltire on bus shelters, phone box's, sign's, anywhere really..

But this is the best part, the rules;

1. No-one must know your a member.

2. You cannot get caught.

3. Your not allowed to tell anyone of their campaign, not even your best mates.

4. And you must spray 3 saltire's somewhere, and tell the admin, who then check's it out manually....Whoop-de-doo.

So my m8 who is a member, showed me the website, and when I asked him if he was a member, he gave no response....which obviously means yes.

So a bunch of NEDS are running about spray painting saltire's and silly thought provoking message's all over the place...crAzY!![/quote']

ahh these saltires have been appearing absolutley everywhere around my house.