aberdeen-music

Charlotte Church

Afro Droid

Yes' date=' so soft, so smooth....

I've yet to hear the woman in her newfound 'Popstar' status.[/quote']

I don't really like her single... I don't really like it when she refers to herself as a "chick".

Just put it on mute and the video is just lush.

I don't really like her single... I don't really like it when she refers to herself as a "chick".

Just put it on mute and the video is just lush.

Just downloaded it... Can't say I'm impressed, but hey, no denying the girls got some voice on her. Doesn't really come across in that song though.

Keeping my eyes peeled for the video... :love:

Just downloaded it... Can't say I'm impressed' date=' but hey, no denying the girls got some voice on her. Doesn't really come across in that song though.

Keeping my eyes peeled for the video... :love:[/quote']

It's in black and white. She looks foxy. Yummmmmmm.

I loathe Charlotte Church immensely. Voice of an angel? I think the voice of a drunken girl staggering out a nightclub at 3am on a Saturday night is a better description.

Regarding her looks' date=' I would rather spend a night with Dr Condoleeza Rice! :love:[/quote']

I'd agree with you up to a point, unfortunately the only thing you can't slag is her voice-she's an awesome vocalist. Fuck knows why she's dicking about with the pop crap though (well, apart from the guaranteed moolah) as it does her no justice. I'd think a lot more of her if she remained as a classical performer because that is her true talent. As for cute?....she's WAY down my list!

Fuck knows why she's dicking about with the pop crap though (well' date=' apart from the guaranteed moolah) as it does her no justice. I'd think a lot more of her if she remained as a classical performer because that is her true talent.[/quote']

Perhaps because now that she's old enough to do what she wants, she's decided to sing songs that she would prefer to listen to herself? True, she's an extremely good classical music performer, but surely it's being a lot more true to herself to sing songs that she likes?

Okay so Crazy Chick is a bit pooh (although I've heard worse... McFly spring to mind) , but I've always wondered what she'd be like singing other types of music. I'd rather she did rock to be honest (although then she'd probably seem like just another Amy Lee wannabe), but if she likes crappy pop songs, that's up to her.

Perhaps because now that she's old enough to do what she wants' date=' she's decided to sing songs that she would prefer to listen to herself? True, she's an extremely good classical music performer, but surely it's being a lot more true to herself to sing songs that she likes?

Okay so Crazy Chick is a bit pooh (although I've heard worse... McFly spring to mind) , but I've always wondered what she'd be like singing other types of music. I'd rather she did rock to be honest (although then she'd probably seem like just another Amy Lee wannabe), but if she likes crappy pop songs, that's up to her.[/quote']

i like the song. it is upbeat and you can sing along to it, but her singing is average though. can't fault her for trying!

Perhaps because now that she's old enough to do what she wants' date=' she's decided to sing songs that she would prefer to listen to herself? True, she's an extremely good classical music performer, but surely it's being a lot more true to herself to sing songs that she likes?

Okay so Crazy Chick is a bit pooh (although I've heard worse... McFly spring to mind) , but I've always wondered what she'd be like singing other types of music. I'd rather she did rock to be honest (although then she'd probably seem like just another Amy Lee wannabe), but if she likes crappy pop songs, that's up to her.[/quote']

the thing with her classical voice is that while it was extremely good for a child of twelve, she has yet to develop a full adult classical voice, something that doesn't happen until around the late 20s, early 30s, so she'd never be able to compete in that market.