aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Rob

Wedding Present - 14th Nov

Wedding Present will play an undisclosed Aberdeen venue on 14th Nov. Will be the only Scottish Date. :D

i heard about that last week i think. or maybe before. i think i was drunk somewhere. now that i see it written down it's ringing a bell somewhere. i'm sure i remember saying that it was a shame they weren't playing the lemon tree again cause they were really good there last time(well, cinerama were but it's all gedge so it's all good) but that the venue this time would still be great. i just can't remember which venue it was i was told they were playing in. damn.

i have a feeling i know which one. but wouldn't like to say in case it's a secret and/or i'm way off.

reading that load of shite i posted has just made me realise it's totally useless except to say i think i knew that already. which is useless. so er, sorry folks....please move on from my posts, nothing to see here except rambling. *sigh*

Funnily enough, that's where they got the idea for the name "the wedding present" from - nicked from the birthday party!

i'm sure i remember saying that it was a shame they weren't playing the lemon tree again cause they were really good there last time(well' date=' cinerama were but it's all gedge so it's all good) but that the venue this time would still be great. i just can't remember which venue it was i was told they were playing in. damn.

i have a feeling i know which one. but wouldn't like to say in case it's a secret and/or i'm way off.[/quote']

Cinerama were indeed great at Lemon Tree last time (I'm listening to Torino now :D ). Pastels supported too if I remember right. I met my old physics teacher at that gig too, It was very surreal.

I really hope the Wedding Present play there, but by the sound of your post it seems unlikley.

*Sighs*

I wonder if they will come to Seville on tour' date=' purely for my benefit?[/quote']

Hahaha, denied, I shouldn't wonder

I'll go, but only to hear some Ukranian folk songs

undisclosed venue = they've been booked' date=' but we haven't booked a venue yet, then? ;)[/quote']

Pretty sure the venue is booked...

Cheers

Stuart

Sad Gedge had to reform the band called

THE Wedding Present

so he could get the suckers to pay for his retirement, when blatantlty

his popularity was on a massive decline with Cinerama.

I think its safe to say the venue is Moshulu' date=' since I was handed a flyer for it outside Lemon Tree on Friday :']

By myself no less.

I was bloody frozen by the time i got home.

Guest idol_wild

This has the potential to be the show of the year, given that Mogwai cancelled.

I do hope people turn out for it.

Can somebody please confirm the venue? According to The Wedding Present website, they are playing the Music Hall, but tickets from aloud.com are being sold for Moshulu. I'm confused. . .