aberdeen-music

Stuff You've Done Your Parents Don't Know About!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan

I used my parents credit card to pay for my XBOX Live account.

I also used it to pay for 150 worth of Wrestling tickets. Actually, she found out about those things so that makes this post invalid.

hmm..

I don't know what to add now, my mother seems to find out about everything... :(

Guest Logan
It wouldn't be your mum you'd have to worry about if you bought a bride. It would be Viki after you.

haha, she would probably welcome the break! :p

Guest AmbientMood

Unlicensed driving is scary. However, I scratched the whole side of my car along a friends gate and still managed to talk myself out of it.

My parents don't really know about anything I've done for the past 4 years. Stealing a caddy car and crashing into a burn is top secret, as is mugging that old lady..

I'm never that convinced that parents don't know that their kids are smoking. You can usually smell a smoker easily I think.

Do you have special tactics to avoid smell-detection?

I put my hand in a big mucky puddle once to get the smell away...that however did nothing.

Body spray and chewing gum. It helps if parents smoke too.

My parents don't know that I've kind of stared smoking again, or that I like to kiss my female friends. I also have a piercing they don't know about and would kill me if they found out.

I'm never that convinced that parents don't know that their kids are smoking. You can usually smell a smoker easily I think.

Do you have special tactics to avoid smell-detection?

Actually, i think you have a valid point. i think my mum may have her suspisions. i chew gum after having a cigarette which gets rid of the smell on my breath. and i usually take off my jacket as well.