for photographing a wedding.

1) Edinburgh Castle (done)

2) Eilan Donan Castle (done)

3) Urquhart Castle, Loch Ness(today)

4) Skibo Castle (to do)

5) ?.....

Damn it, I have waited ages to photograph this place and its pissing down, argh

Any suggestions for number 5? I need something to aim for, cheers

Locally' date=' I've always though the Brig 0' Balgownie would be a nice wedding photo setting. nationally....the stone circle at Callanish, on the Isle of Lewis, maybe???[/quote']

Sounds ace Alan, I have never been to one of the Islands for a wedding yet. Stone Circles rock (pardon the pun). Certainly photographed a wedding at a Cullerlie stone circle, it was different.

hog just step outside your door , you're in the one and only B.O lots of pretty sights.

like, scotstown country park,

buckie park

lochside

in fact my favourite place in the bo just now is tesco car park, on the spaces nearest the main road.

3 spaces to the right of the last disabled spot. the view is spectacular.

auchmelvich

Woww!!!!! I totally didn't think anyone else knew about this place, it is the most stunning area in the world. Me and my mates head up there every summer for a long weekend to get hammered and go wandering about.

Clachtoll which is really close to Auchmelvich is absolutely beautiful too

Woww!!!!! I totally didn't think anyone else knew about this place' date=' it is the most stunning area in the world. Me and my mates head up there every summer for a long weekend to get hammered and go wandering about.

Clachtoll which is really close to Auchmelvich is absolutely beautiful too[/quote']

my mum always talks about there, how we went on holiday when we were little there, the lovlely beaches etc..

i cant remeber the place for the life of me!!

Woww!!!!! I totally didn't think anyone else knew about this place' date=' it is the most stunning area in the world. Me and my mates head up there every summer for a long weekend to get hammered and go wandering about.

Clachtoll which is really close to Auchmelvich is absolutely beautiful too[/quote']

I'm supposed to be going up with my friend Tom for a few days - he's going up with his family for 2 weeks in july and I'm tagging along. he's always gone on about the place so I have to see it in person I think! booking some time off work to head on up!

Burn O'vat (I think that's how it's spelt)

About an hour outside Aberdeen' date=' maybe not so practical for wedding photos because it's a walk up a stream, literally, but stunningly beautiful on a sunny day.[/quote']

You'd have walk along the decking for ages to get the stream as well.