aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

Guest haigyman

god i hate this patronising black woman with the afro

"what's the difference between showing 15 people your willy, and showing 14 million people your willy?"

THAT'S the fucking difference.

CHRIST! as if having slept with 15 people i've degraded myself to the point where i might as well expose myself infront of the entire nation.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's the well known person that's in it? i heard there was someone high profile.

As quoted from the channel four website: 'Tory Derek has penned speeches for the likes of Margaret Thatcher and Michael Heseltine while working in the House of Commons. He knows the skeletons lurking in many politicians' closets and is mentioned in John Major's autobiography.'

So I guess he counts as a celebrity.

i laughed for AGES when davina was talking about leslie when she walking in the house: "ugly people make her sad", hahahaha she must cry a river when she sees a mirror then.

that 70s dancer guy was hot, but a prick. but i can overlook his twatness if he gts naked. that maxwell guy seems like my kinda guy- i hope he wins.

whats with the crazy amount of crap hair?

On BBLB after, they spoke about one of them having to go down a level now he is in the house. As in he usually dealt with photographs etc, and now nobody in there has heard of him.

I don't know who that was or anything as I didn't watch the actual programme, and just heard that while changing channels.

Anyway, that must be who you are speaking about as being a celebrity...not that it helped.

Guest Logan
Here's a link for those inclined... it's a BB live feed. Not normally free. Got the link on another forum.

mms://a1667.l1547840413.c15478.e.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1667/15478/v0001/reflector:40413&callingPage=http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/live/

Thank you for ruining my life! :p

I've totally got the hots for Mary now. She's so beautiful. If a little cookie.... :love:

Guest bluesxman
Thank you for ruining my life! :p

I've totally got the hots for Mary now. She's so beautiful. If a little cookie.... :love:

She had a lovely huge sweat patch under her pits when she went in :D

Guest *alex*

I've never watched any of the big brother series'..when the first series started i thought it seemed like a boring concept, just watching a bunch of people in a house all the time..so i never watched it..and then by the time the second..third..and fourth..(are we on the 5th series?) started, i became too scared to watch it, i don't want to be a BB junkie. :down:

I'm probably missing out though, whenever i decide not to do something i end up missing out on something.pfft.

I've never watched any of the big brother series'..when the first series started i thought it seemed like a boring concept' date=' just watching a bunch of people in a house all the time..so i never watched it..and then by the time the second..third..and fourth..(are we on the 5th series?) started, i became too scared to watch it, i don't want to be a BB junkie. :down:

I'm probably missing out though, whenever i decide not to do something i end up missing out on something.pfft.[/quote']

no your not mate, BB is trashy pish of the highest order and the pathetic attempts by the creators to make it exciting (e.g. evil big brother, getting in total fuckwits as housemates) proves how past it the show is. i just cannot see what is exciting about sitting at home watching people sitting at home and boy i have tried. its not for me but hey i'm in the minority here.

Guest MarkJDelaney

It's funny. Simple as. Like the arguments that currently ensue between Science and Kermal. All you can do it laugh your ass off.

I decided tyhere was no way I was going to watch this series at ALL.

As soon as I caught a glimpse of Lesley's tits, I changed my mind.

That Maskoiaieiuio (sp?) woman is annoying. I know she's trying to get as many nominations as possible, but you can tell that she's not having to try very hard to be an annoying bitch. For example, there was a discussion last night about aliens, and it was mentined that there's a theory Egyptians were actually aliens, and she was being so fucking forceful with her opinion. "They're not aliens, they're Africans!".... completely missed the point. What an idiot.

And that Geordie boy's a prick.