aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

Guest bluesxman

Craig should have been removed from the house ages ago, the lad clearly has a lot of psychological problems. I just sit and watch in dismay at him, slagging Eugene for 'crying over nothing'....pot,kettle....I keep willing Anthony to snap and kill, but no joy. I even missed all the arguments between them as was on the piss, damn....

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Quality, Craig out (even more annoying when out of the house, never thought it would be possible) and Eugene gets 50K no matter what. Makosi out first on Friday then I don't care who wins really.

I fucking hate Craig and I'm so glad he's out. Do you reckon he put down on his application "Occupation......gay rapist"?

What a shame for Eugene though, if he knew that by not taking the money the prize would've have doubled he totally would've done that, but Big Bro didn't tell him that and now people think he's a greedy bastard. I still want him to win, even though he is boring.

Guest bluesxman
What a shame for Eugene though' date=' if he knew that by not taking the money the prize would've have doubled he totally would've done that, but Big Bro didn't tell him that and now people think he's a greedy bastard. I still want him to win, even though he is boring.[/quote']

To hell with that! 1 in 4 chance of winning 100 grand (as far as he knew) or guaranteed 50 grand. I would have taken it too! Imagine rejecting it, prize goes up to 200 grand and then one of the others gets that! Good choice the 'gene.

Guest bluesxman
I missed last night.. I gather that Craig was booted out but what's all this about Eugene and money?

They called a housemate to the diary room - for once Makosi was hesitant which makes it all the better - Eugene went. They had a case with 50 grand in it and offered it to him. What he didn't know was that the other housemates were watching and told that if he took it the prize on Friday drops to 50 grand, if he rejected it, it would go up to 200 grand. He took it. All the other housemates were congratulating him, Makosi through very gritted teeth. And she also said she wouldn't have done it, arse....

Anthony winnng has just proved how shallow the people who voted are, how anyone could ever see him as a more genuine person than Eugene I have no idea. His reaction when Eugene took the 50k was enough to see how much he wanted the cash and he never seemed to ever consider for a minute that he might not actually win.

Anthony did absolutely nothing and was by far one of the most bring people in there this year, yet from the "Ant is fit" messages we can see that he did win on his apparent good looks alone.

Also, Orlaith beating Science and Kamal shows that being an entertaining housemate means nothing to the majority of the public.