aberdeen-music

Karaoke tunes?

Hog

Hog' date=' i saw joo! just as you were going into the bassment, i was right behind you! Did you sing anything?

i dunno what mine would be, the YMCA or something hehe

havent done kareoke since i was about 6 :D[/quote']

I would of sung if my pals didnt have an arguement which meant they didnt turn up so I just went home again! I saw you too! Rawk

Guest haigyman
even Haigyman got some Rach_69 scene! i attacked him in the bassment and i dont think anyone has ever been so surprised to see me! ever! haha

and i htink he made his first breast comment to me in person :rolleyes:

and i DO NOT look like Kate whats-her-face!

a) pleasantly surprised

2) it wasn't so much a comment as a sort of hand gesture

d) oh, you SOOOOOOOOO do

Guest bluesxman

Sex Pistols - My Way. Or Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues. Or AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie. I was on a night out with workmates and ended up in Yates unfortunately but they had a karaoke on and I won for doing Rosie cos I was most original, all the professional karaoke singers were pissed as hell, ha ha ha :rockon:

Guest tv tanned

Hmmm, probably my favourite is to get a female to duet with me on the alternative version of Summer Lovin' alternatively called Summer Shagging.

I think I posted it up many moons ago on the old site. Perhaps it is due a resurrection...