aberdeen-music

Sir Alex Ferguson

Mr.Tim

he came to st machar to be the guest at our award ceremony. he was pretty cool and funny. gave a long speech about how ace a player willie miller (who mas meant to be the other guest) was and how important time keeping was, we then got told willie miller would be late, then got told he wasn't coming. but anyway good ol' fergie looked deep into my eyes and said "hello". it was pretty cool.

:cheers:

funny story.. i've been in willie millers house' date=' oh no wait, im living in it. hahaha.

how silly.[/quote']

ACE!!!!

i have willie millers golf clubs. his gardner is my dads best mate and willie needed to get rid of stuff from his shed. those golf clubs are now mine!!!!!!!

ACE!!!!

i have willie millers golf clubs. his gardner is my dads best mate and willie needed to get rid of stuff from his shed. those golf clubs are now mine!!!!!!!

score!!

hope u got them signed! u can sell them in years for a fortune, im sure :p

smiley smiley :)

score!!

hope u got them signed! u can sell them in years for a fortune' date=' im sure :p

smiley smiley :)[/quote']

unfortunately i didn't get them signed. i also have this bib saying "willy miller", the one he used in the royal aberdeen golf course tournament or something like that. cool.

I was at school with both of Jim Bett's sons, i also used serve Doug Rougvie when he rented videos. While i think about it, i used to serve Phil Maguire and his missus when they came to use the sunbeds, and served Ebbe Skovdal and Duncan Shearer when i used to work at McDonalds, before big Dunc was assistant manager at Aberdeen.

I'm distantly related to Fergie, when i was a kid he gave me heaps of signed Man U stuff like a signed ball, and signed postcards / cards of Cantona, Beckham, Giggs and Schmeichaels. He also signed a programme for me - Man U / Tottenham H 1996 - and generally was ace. Although i kicked the ball around my house and worn off some of the signatures like a real spazz.

My dad also works with a bunch of guys who've got connections with Newcastle United, so i've got heaps of signed photos of Alan Shearer, Peter Beardsley, Les Ferdinand, Shakka Hislop, Lee Elliot, Phillip Albere AND a signed christmas card from... KEVIN KEEGAN!

Hello E-Bay!

I was at school with both of Jim Bett's sons

One of them played in the same football league as me...i tackled his son good....so good i got sent off....then got an evil look from jim bett at the time....needless to say my trial at aberdeen the next week didnt go down so well.....

We met a phoney Alex Ferguson in Exodus the other week who tried to teach us about tactics that would best suit our Seaton Park outings.

Don't worry though. Yousef took him in hand...

So I heard. Dirty bastard!

We all know the best fitba tactics - give the ball to Keenaldo, let me do the rest!

Is it on this Saturday?

Love from Christy

Guest DustyDeviada
true.....Kiriakov (was that his name?) in black leather jacket sauntering by the then Odeon cinema springs immediately to mind

I think that's fairly amazing, that must have been one of the few times he wasn't in a pub with John Inglis, smoking a fag. He was probably on three grand a week or whatever stupid rate of wages the Dons were paying at the time. :down:

Was anybody here a ball boy?

I'm more of a leg man myself.