aberdeen-music

MSN Emo Screen Names

Guest Logan

"x Just to say I'm sorry for the black eyes and bleeding lips. When it's hard to forget how many lies I've told x"

That doesn't even make sense! Tsk, that girl will never learn.

Mine right now is "You're just jealous cuz we're young and in love" which is from a Brand New song. You could say it's emo, but I just kinda like it. Seemed apt.

"I feel alive You were my ecstacy it's you that I'm craving' date=' I feel alive you were my energy so why do you hate me?"

I think that's the best one, everybody else seems to have shed the emo, what with the nice weather and all. Mine is "Sideburns - the best thing ever since 1835". Which may or may not be accurate, as I don't know what was meant to have happened in 1835.[/quote']

Well i do know that the word "Sideburns" originated from the Union or Confederate (cant remember which side he was on) General Sideburn. He had sideburns and since Sideburn was the general's name, his men chose the name "Sideburns". But the civil war hadn't started by 1835, so maybe that year is wrong...

Quite a cool wee piece of random information for you there! :cheers:

Also another random fact for you all is that the term "hookers" was because General Hooker was big into his prostitutes.

Bet your all really delighted that i shared those random facts with yuo :D

".

Mine right now is "You're just jealous cuz we're young and in love" which is from a Brand New song. You could say it's emo' date=' but I just kinda like it. Seemed apt.[/quote']

you're just jealous cause I'm young and in love

your stomach's filled up but you're starved for conversation

you're spending all your nights growing old in your bed

and your tearin up your photos cause you wanna forget... it's over

Mine is currently '(li)Metarie' - the name of a favourite song of mine by Brendan Benson and i have no idea what it means, but it just appeals to me. I've kinda adopted it. The (li) being a wee storm cloud icon.

Hmm, not so many emo names these days, I think everyone is feeling happier with the nice weather. the most Emo is probably -

(*)[.correct and create, making sense of me and my star.]

Well i do know that the word "Sideburns" originated from the Union or Confederate (cant remember which side he was on) General Sideburn. He had sideburns and since Sideburn was the general's name' date=' his men chose the name "Sideburns". But the civil war hadn't started by 1835, so maybe that year is wrong...

Quite a cool wee piece of random information for you there! :cheers:

Also another random fact for you all is that the term "hookers" was because General Hooker was big into his prostitutes.

Bet your all really delighted that i shared those random facts with yuo :D[/quote']

Wow.. I just did some research and it turns out Mr Burnside (they switched the name round) was only 11 in 1835. However I have changed my display picture to this:

Burnside.jpg

which was from 1862, and changed my name accordingly. :rockon:

Thanks for the info, I'm sure that hooker fact will be a great ice breaker :cheers:

Guest tv tanned
Right' date=' I'm really fed up of all these emo screen names people are using on MSN messenger. It wouldn't be so bad either if they didn't use an entire verse of emo lyrics for their screen name. Anyone else getting frustrated by this? I've now created a tab on my msn titled "Emo names". Anyone with a ridiculously long and depressing screen name goes in there from now on. Though i must admit, i do get a laugh out of the whole ordeal.

Anyone seen any good emo screen names recently?

Emo = Ego[/quote']

Yes, let's discuss this at length.

Oh look, we went to war illegally.

Still, let's discuss important stuff.

Yes' date=' let's discuss this at length.

Oh look, we went to war illegally.

Still, let's discuss important stuff.[/quote']

haha. Because the rest of the wasteland forum is full of really important discussions and current affairs topics... :)

Besides, if we discussed important things ALL the time we would be a rather depressing species, would we not?

Guest tv tanned
haha. Because the rest of the wasteland forum is full of really important discussions and current affairs topics... :)

Besides' date=' if we discussed important things ALL the time we would be a rather depressing species, would we not?[/quote']

Just suggesting that your anger may be channelled in more productive ways...

Wow.. I just did some research and it turns out Mr Burnside (they switched the name round) was only 11 in 1835. However I have changed my display picture to this:

Burnside.jpg

which was from 1862' date=' and changed my name accordingly. :rockon:

Thanks for the info, I'm sure that hooker fact will be a great ice breaker :cheers:[/quote']

Haha, ofcourse. Should have realised it was Burnside. LOL! General Sideburns would be a pretty shitty sounding name for a general. hah. Might make a good shit cartoon character though :rockon:

I've got a whole load of random interesting facts to share on the civil war that i find pretty interesting but the rest of them wouldn't make particularly good ice-breakers. lol!!!!

Right' date=' I'm really fed up of all these emo screen names people are using on MSN messenger. It wouldn't be so bad either if they didn't use an entire verse of emo lyrics for their screen name. Anyone else getting frustrated by this? I've now created a tab on my msn titled "Emo names". Anyone with a ridiculously long and depressing screen name goes in there from now on. Though i must admit, i do get a laugh out of the whole ordeal.

Anyone seen any good emo screen names recently?

Emo = Ego[/quote']

They do my head in as well. All these people who've never read a poem in their life trying to be poetic and having something about cutting themselves or bleeding for someone. pah. my msn name right now is pretty emo sounding. but i got it from a clive barker book which makes it ok. plus i used it for like 3 years before any of this shite took off.

'I know the pieces fit cause i watched them fall away'

'the black rose in a field of dasies' (complete with wee rose icons)

'No More Am I Ashamed. I've Felt Too Much Pain In This Life. Agony Has Torn At My Heart To Long. Let Me Go'

Complete with mis-spellings. Fun fun. (Apologies to anyone on here whose screen names I've posted - if they hadn't been so 'emo' I wouldn't have :p)

I hate all the cutting/bleeding imagery...its really tedious/moronic...and more in touch with GOFFS than emo... "I'm lying to myself and this dagger is my excuse" ?! None of it makes any fucking sense..."Let me bleed for you" .. certainly! <STAB>

"If lifes really as bad as your portray, take a fucking knife and do as we say...KILL YOURSELF"

Guest tv tanned
'the black rose in a field of dasies' (complete with wee rose icons)

I hope the next time you speak to that person you point out the horticultural factors which make their screen name unlikely.

Guest pop-notmyface
And i'm suggesting emo kids should have better ways of channeling their hormones than through msn screen names! :p

whats an emo kid?

lets not forget that writing lyrics is a kind of poetry. and poets have been musing about feelings for centuries.

My one is currently

"Nothing Happens; Twice"

A witty review of a film i just finished watching.... highlights of my book incude;

'Dancing on the corpses ashes'

'Douse yourself in cheap perfume, it's so fitting of the way you are'

'Her hair is clean but tangled, just like the thoughts she thinks'

'You're all the same, i never wanted to change'

'Kiss Ma Teef'

'Love seems like a mess when you won't let go of me'

'That sinister razorblade fills my eyes with lust'

'Shave your pubes. Add an inch (or 2)'

'I fall asleep tonight ;cos that brings me closer to you' x3

'It cld b wrse; U cld b born wit no ass n hav nuhin 2 hussle' (deca-SIC)