aberdeen-music

Worst/Most Annoying Avatar

medichi

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Look for any images entitled "photoshop is fun!" or anything of that nature.

Brought to you by the people who images entitled "me bored with a camera"

Still none the wiser. There was nothing wrong with Morse Code anyway.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gumpy has the moral high ground over about 96% of the other members' date=' for the simple reason that it is himself in his avatar. This is always a good thing.[/quote']

Jake..you should get one of yourself, to replace the one of the black monk praying that his groin doesn't get zapped by the approaching Dalek :D

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Jake..you should get one of yourself' date=' to replace the one of the black monk praying that his groin doesn't get zapped by the approaching Dalek :D[/quote']

It's a fucking cymbal. And I am not remotely monastic.

Still none the wiser. There was nothing wrong with Morse Code anyway.

Photoshop filters:

here is a picture of me doing something with a mask:

440rass4.jpg

here is the same picture with photoshop filters over it:

440big_avatar_copy.jpg

and oh would you look at that, theres my avatar...

Bite me Dayeth! :p

Photoshop filters:

here is a picture of me doing something with a mask:

440rass4.jpg

here is the same picture with photoshop filters over it:

440big_avatar_copy.jpg

and oh would you look at that' date=' theres my avatar...

Bite me Dayeth! :p[/quote']

Forgiveable Mr. Atom, as that is quite cool.

The exhibits I divert attention to is:

"The Inverters"

2381busted_gc_1_inverted.JPG

"The Hues"

59pink.gif

59bluuuue.gif

"Rach"

soemoithurts2_copy.jpg;)

etc

They may not be avatars, but if we want to see you through a variety of different colours we will surf the galleries with an empty bottle of Cerryade cellotaped round our face.

Guest Scorge Spike

Any self loving tosser with a picture of themselves in black and white, looking forlornly into the lens is bound to be revolting.

In fact, I'm going to knock off a point upon clocking one as of now. Because it's fun.

Guest AmbientMood
Any self loving tosser with a picture of themselves in black and white' date=' looking forlornly into the lens is bound to be revolting.

[/quote']

Agreed. If I wanted to see black and white I'd watch Laurel and Hardie, at least they don't try to look like deep, sincere Mona-Lisa wannabes.

Im just bitter about matt :down: but on a plus it doesmean theres a chance for a hardy boyz reunion on one of the other shows....mmmmmm Jeff :love:

Other shows?

TNA MOFO!

It'll be almost definate that he'll go to tna. Hopefully instead of tagging with jeff, they'll fued. FUCK YEAH! brotherly fueds.

Other shows?

TNA MOFO!

It'll be almost definate that he'll go to tna. Hopefully instead of tagging with jeff' date=' they'll fued. FUCK YEAH! brotherly fueds.[/quote']

Not that this really belongs in this thread, but I doubt he will be going to TNA (here's why):

Last I heard TNA does not have any shows scheduled after June (including television tapings or pay-per-views.) TNA's contract with Universal Studios in Orlando, FL is set to expire at the end of June. No word regarding a possible renewal, or if another venue would be considered for the "Impact" tapings. Also, there have been no further discussions of running house shows, PPVs or Fox Sports Net specials outside of Orlando.

At the April 5th tapings, some TNA employees were shorted on money including agents, announcers, referees and wrestlers.

The mood backstage at said tapings were described by some as a "death watch."

Who needs a filter when you've got copy and paste???

paulscoconutass-Hahaha.jpg

Who needs copy and paste when you've got the clone tool, it's exactly 1,000,034 times easier.

Mouse's would look ace as an allover tee-print... without the ash logo ;)

and cheers Dayeth, also agreed on the filter things, especially the ones you can do with one keystroke. booooo, down with this sorta ting...