aberdeen-music

Worst/Most Annoying Avatar

medichi

I smell a scene point savaging, but....

Which Avatar annoys you most. Me? Its GUMPY - his makes me want to SMASH HIS FACE WITH A BRICK. Repeatedly. And then defecate on his bleeding wounds.

Of course, I would never do that in real life, and I'm sure he's a lovely bloke. But his Avatar makes him look like a cunt.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a scene point savaging' date=' but....

Which Avatar annoys you most. Me? Its GUMPY - his makes me want to SMASH HIS FACE WITH A BRICK. Repeatedly. And then defecate on his bleeding wounds.

Of course, I would never do that in real life, and I'm sure he's a lovely bloke. But his Avatar makes him look like a cunt.[/quote']

Seconded.

Now ladies play nice........

I like both you guys and it's sad to see the pair of you bawling at each other like kids.

I think some sort of truce should be called. Anyways, Narc, you and your indy boys usually have the worst avatars in that they are so obscure they actually become cliched because you are trying to be too obscure.

Although i did like the Interpol one, i'm sure it was one of you guys who had that.

:D

If I had your face' date=' I would. Doubly so with a chip up my nose and a "metal" gesture[/quote']

it seems you are so ashamed of yours you wont show it on here...

well the chip moment was a great day...and yes i ate it afterwards...

oh god i dont know what i would have done had you not given me that positive point...oh thank you so much...you know it almost makes me like you.........

Now ladies play nice........

I like both you guys and it's sad to see the pair of you bawling at each other like kids.

I think some sort of truce should be called. Anyways' date=' Narc, you and your indy boys usually have the worst avatars in that they are so obscure they actually become cliched because you are trying to be too obscure.

Although i did like the Interpol one, i'm sure it was one of you guys who had that.

:D[/quote']

Obscure? Mine have been famous music personalities and album covers mainly, so that's trash. It's just a shame you don't know your Confederate history.

It was Jimmy Jazz with the Evil dummy