aberdeen-music

Scotland v. Italy lineup

RossP

If Italy lose i`ll never hear the end of it.

I`m a curse.... having watched the early exit from Euro 96.. South Korea in the world cup... ALL of the penalty misses since 1982.......

If I ever miss a Juventus or Italy game that is on TV then they always win......

Looks like I may well be out with Mr Mac watching the football.... So.... if Scotland win then it`s actually all down to that...... (well.....maybe)

Guest Scorge Spike

I don't see the point of playing 4-4-2 as per the first post in this thread, I reckon either Gary O' Connor or Kenny Miller will be left upfront and Walter will pack out the midfield to try and stop the Italian's playing.

It won't work though, I reckon a boring 2-0 home win sounds about right. Don't know if I can stomach watching it.

what do you think the team sheet for Scotland will be/should be

Mine: (it should be)

Gordon

McNamara Weir Anderson Naysmith

Hartley Ferguson Quashie N.McAnn

O'Conner Miller

i believe scotland are playing a 4 - 5 - 1 not a 4 - 4 - 2 well that is what i have been hearing...it was in the evening express today and secondly would you go to the san siro against italy with a 4 - 4 - 2?

Guest Scorge Spike
It won't work though' date=' I reckon a boring 2-0 home win sounds about right. Don't know if I can stomach watching it.[/quote']

Tomorrow's plan:

1) Go to the bookies to pick up 70 quid.

2) Go to the pub.

3) Go to bed.

That is all.

Guest Scorge Spike

Oh, and the game was a flat bag of shite too.

Kenny Miller? Couldn't find an elephant in the snow that c**t, never mind the back of a football net....

Guest Scorge Spike
it could've been worse i suppose.

True, that fucker Vogts could still have been in charge and displayed the typical tactical ineptitude that let some teams go for cricket scores against us.

I'm off to print a new t-shirt:

SCOTLAND: STILL UNBEATEN IN TOURNAMENT COMPETITION SINCE 1998.

Tis true, despite a dull game, I was slighlty heartened by the attitude of the players. They actually seemed proud to play for Scotland, and had infinitly more passion that I've seen in along time. Take heed Herr Vogts, maybe you will now accept what we all know- YOU SUCK, now begone, and never lend your "services" to another team as long as you live... with the possible exception of Inverness Caley Thistle