aberdeen-music

This thread should be closed already.

Guest AmbientMood

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the threads on here suck right now. Somebody needs to get back on their fat ass and create an over-whelming influx of new' date=' exciting interesting threads (much unlike this one *comtemplating not posting it*).

The two issues I would like to discuss:

Black Sabbath suck and you know it. I'm sick and tired of seeing bog standard, worthless heavy metal turds in magazines (probably 'Chimaira') bigging up these so called forefathers of metal - I'd rather read magazines that delve into the complexities of a cow taking a shit. I don't care whatever the hell they fathered - fake satanity and lots of morons I say. It's also a little known fact that Ozzy [i']sucks and his wife is in a silly ASDA advert. She just lost the smidgeon of credibility she didn't have in the first place - negative scene points if you like.

Also, Kelly Osbourne is lame. She was on a really stupid tv programme not long ago called 'The Friday Night Project' (ironic: they aired it on Saturday) where she came out telling crap jokes she didn't write. At that moment I felt embarrassed to be British, which is why it's not immigrants we need out of this country, it's Kelly Osbourne and those silly little shits who were in Byker Grove that need to go (Ant and Dick). We could give them Uzbehkistan or something.

Who else should be dumped in Uzbhekistan?

Well said Ambient Mood! :cheers:

All the threads on here suck right now. Somebody needs to get back on their fat ass and create an over-whelming influx of new' date=' exciting interesting threads (much unlike this one *comtemplating not posting it*). QUOTE']

No ones asking you to post here or read the threads. If you're bored visit another site more relevant to your tastes.

Guest AmbientMood
Hey thats really good OR you could just maybe get out the house' date='go to some local shows,support the scene (aberdeen-music.com,this is the site your on) and not have to wait for someone to post some text,to excite you.If all this was doen,you could be another name with a face.

But hey,it was just a suggestion.I'll prob walk past you in moshulu,and not have a clue who you are.

Taylor XXX[/quote']

I think this thread was a success. It gave you reason to post, therefore to me (granted we are both anonymous and faceless to each other) gave you reason to exist , by prompting a reply from me and three minutes (..make that two) of my time.

I'd rather sit here getting fat than support the bullshit scene I know you're talking about. You wouldn't walk past me in Moshulu because I would'nt go there. I think there are too many losers, hence me wondering whether you're just pissed off because I insulted 'Chimaira.'