aberdeen-music

This thread should be closed already.

Guest AmbientMood

far from a shithole....care to explain how?

this lovely place we live in is full of assholes. gangs of 20 drug dealers hanging outside cash machines and wisper things like "tripper" (what the fuck does that mean) as you walk past and wiat untill you are almost out of earshot before shouting "wanker"

at least normal neds have some fucking balls

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmbientMood
this lovely place we live in is full of assholes. gangs of 20 drug dealers hanging outside cash machines and wisper things like "tripper" (what the fuck does that mean) as you walk past and wiat untill you are almost out of earshot before shouting "wanker"

Trust me, it is like this all over the place. Everywhere you go, people complain about it. There comes a time where you realise there is substance to a small countryside town beyond teenagers shouti.. actually no, you're talking about Westhill again. :down:

I'm not saying these things don't happen but i don't ever experience them. You make sound much more chady than it is. In terms of places to live within Aberdeenshire, it's very nice.

OK' date=' I'll take back the intellectual bit!

Yeah there's Demon of the Fall, Dayeth(?) etc. as well.

You don't stay here anymore though, do you, Cloud?[/quote']

Nah, not anymore, i'm still pretty much a westhill type though :p

Demon of the Fall, Dayeth, Abi, Salty are all westhill types, and i know there's more than that, but can't think what their usernames are off the top of my head.

Guest Ancient Mariner
Nah' date=' not anymore, i'm still pretty much a westhill type though :p

Demon of the Fall, Dayeth, Abi, Salty are all westhill types, and i know there's more than that, but can't think what their usernames are off the top of my head.[/quote']

I'm from Westhill! April Ethereal, too. I can definitley say it in no way resembles hell, nor a hole. I live a 100yrds from farmland, and in my street I've seen a kestrel, hedgehogs, field mice, indeed all the Animals of Farthing Wood!

Nah' date=' not anymore, i'm still pretty much a westhill type though :p

Demon of the Fall, Dayeth, Abi, Salty are all westhill types, and i know there's more than that, but can't think what their usernames are off the top of my head.[/quote']

They may all be Westhill types, but i most certainly am not a Westhill type, I'm just from Westhill.

I'm from Westhill! April Ethereal' date=' too. I can definitley say it in no way resembles hell, nor a hole. I live a 100yrds from farmland, and in my street I've seen a kestrel, hedgehogs, field mice, indeed all the Animals of Farthing Wood![/quote']

Look, nobody said it wasn't a nice place,it just has so many pricks.

Everywhere does, but I'm pretty sure we have more snobs, brats, wannabe gangsters etc.

Guest AmbientMood

Everywhere does' date=' but [b']I'm pretty sure we have more snobs, brats, wannabe gangsters etc.

Bullshit. What a stupid thing to say, more 'snobs, brats, wannabe gangsters than where exactly? London? Torry?

Guest Ancient Mariner
Look' date=' nobody said it wasn't a nice place,it just has so many pricks.

Everywhere does, but I'm pretty sure we have more snobs, brats, wannabe gangsters etc.[/quote']

Nah, that's just the wide and varied diaspora of the school's male population. You've got your rude boy, your b-boy, your freak, your geek, your toff, your lovable rogue, your loner-by-circumstance and your loner-by-choice, your rebel, your class clown, your punk, your rugger bugger, your stoner, and your boffin. I'd have you down as The Outsider, but you're skater tendency reduces your credibility in this respect. Don't worry, each year after the 4th thins the crowd, and you need not bother with them once you've left.

Guest AmbientMood
They may all be Westhill types' date=' but i most certainly am not a Westhill type, I'm just from Westhill.[/quote']

So what 'type' are you? False intellectualist with Elrick tendencies?

Nah' date=' that's just the wide and varied diaspora of the school's male population. You've got your rude boy, your b-boy, your freak, your geek, your toff, your lovable rogue, your loner-by-circumstance and your loner-by-choice, your rebel, your class clown, your punk, your rugger bugger, your stoner, and your boffin. I'd have you down as The Outsider, but you're skater tendency reduces your credibility in this respect. Don't worry, each year after the 4th thins the crowd, and you need not bother with them once you've left.[/quote']

Eh?

That ain't what reduces my credibility, it's a bunch of other shit.

one guy works at somerfield' date=' wears a bandana most of the time, and apparently records under the name 'chino', calling the rest of us 'white boys'.....he himself is white, bit of a twat.[/quote']

That's Stephen Scott, aka Scotty.

Perfect example of who I hate.

Drug taker and dealer to younger kids and THE wannabe G.

Prick.