aberdeen-music

Stayover live track from the moorings

The Milner

Ehehehehe' date=' oooh, the moorings sound aint so bad with that little bit of extra umm, bite!?:p

I like the track, and the energy of this band, even though they have slap bass in there(somthing that I hate!!!).

The singer reminds me of Greg from Red Man Walking a few years back.

My self important ego gives this...

7/10 :gringo:[/quote']

if its the track I heard the other week then it is really good. They seem like a very tight band...another band I need to see.

Guest Zeenat Aman
Give me an example of something from our current set and I'll buy you a car.

That there is fighting talk! :p

It's interesting how, at times, ex members and current members of bands tend to fight etc.

as bob says we're a brand new band only been giging for well this would be our 3rd month now.

if you not ready to gig' date=' you shouldn't gig... it's not an excuse, deary ;)

We are never going to be the best band in the world

But I thought if you were London based you'd "making it" ?

but id like to see many other bands get a perfect recording at the end of a 50 minute set full of high paced songs and when your singer has a cold, in fact id like to see many aberdeeen bands pull of a good 50 minute set in the first place.

If you're tired at the end of your set maybe you can't hack a 50 minute set? and I've seen aberdeen bands pull off 2 hour sets... whoopee shit. Doesn't mean they are good though.

But thanks for the feed back guys its all been taking on board (then chucked away two seconds later...)

LOLLERCOPTER! OMG :laughing:

That there is fighting talk! :p

It's interesting how' date=' at times, ex members and current members of bands tend to fight etc.[/quote']

mew mew mew

I am a cat. mew.

if you not ready to gig' date=' you shouldn't gig... it's not an excuse, deary ;)

But I thought if you were London based you'd "making it" ?

If you're tired at the end of your set maybe you can't hack a 50 minute set? and I've seen aberdeen bands pull off 2 hour sets... whoopee shit. Doesn't mean they are good though.

LOLLERCOPTER! OMG :laughing:[/quote']

mew mew mew

I am a cat. mew.

All equally brilliant and valid points. Saucer of milk?

there's a nice BMW in a showroom down the road' date=' only 15 grand[/quote']

*buzzz*

wrong answer.

We don't have any songs about BMW's in showrooms... at least not yet.

Better luck next time, Dilbert.

Meatloaf said an interview (if anyone questions why I was reading a meatloaf interview...i was bored :p) that if you were able to talk/walk/party after a gig, then you hadn't done the gig properly - his philosophy is that you should be completely knackered after a gig, otherwise you haven't gave the audience their moneys worth.

It's definitely not a bad thing that they were knackered after a 50 minute set, anyway :)

Meatloaf said an interview (if anyone questions why I was reading a meatloaf interview...i was bored :p) that if you were able to talk/walk/party after a gig' date=' then you hadn't done the gig properly - his philosophy is that you should be completely knackered after a gig, otherwise you haven't gave the audience their moneys worth.

It's definitely not a bad thing that they were knackered after a 50 minute set, anyway :)[/quote']

Man I know what meatloaf means, I mean for us big guys, you should be applauding us just for actually being able to climb up onto the stage! :D Fucked if we can do any more after that....