aberdeen-music

Stayover live track from the moorings

The Milner

Yeah ive got a copy of it at home on the lap top. 

I must try and get hold of a copy if there's a hard copy.

Cant really remember to be honest, Stayover, im sure Joe McCaffery was on it, ill have a look tonight, ill put it on that dropbox folder that was set up ages ago. 

I would be surprised if she wasn't I think she was the only person to actually put out a Live at the Moorings CD as the whole set was rather nice, I still listen to her live at the Moorings CD in the car occasionally, it has some cracking versions and it was a very nicely done recording.

That tune she sings in Romanian has always been one of my fav songs by an Aberdeen artist. I was desperate for bob to sing it at our covers night in the moorings, sadly he did not. 

I've always wanted to hear a version of that with a big strings backing back it wasn't one she picked when she did her full band album, but if you haven't heard the stuff she did with the band, it was out a few years ago and is mostly up here https://myspace.com/jomccafferty, it won't be to everyone's taste but there's some interesting stuff, she hasn't really gigged much in a long time, family etc has taken over, i think her last gig was as support to Joan Armatrading last year.