aberdeen-music

SNES vs Megadrive

Sam 45

SNES?? SNES??? A mere runner up in comparison to the NES. I still have one in fully functioning order which i bring out occasionally on festive occasions to blast away with the orange zapper gun at flapping ducks. Whereupon after a slightly misplaced shot, a dog appears and laughs at you.

Ah, good times...

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always loved Secret of Mana on the snes. Ah....many memories of three player happy times

I was a bit miffed that I had to be the girl in that. But who cares, it truly is one of the best games I've ever played! We need more multiplayer RPG's that aren't crap!

We all annoyed my mum so much that we had to be silenced with a NES and then a SNES.

It was between two brothers and three brothers later though so it kinda worked as a present between two. Poorness was defeated by brotherly love! Until the fights started as to who had the next go...

If I do remember correctly I lost many of those fights and had to remain a spectator for long periods. You obviously feared my gaming ability :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater
While were kinda on the subject' date=' Has anyone completed Golden Axe on the Megadrive? That was one hard game! :swearing:

Aye *sigh* they dinna mak em like at ony mare[/quote']

Completed it with the missus a couple of months back, the secret is to not use any magic until you get to the piss-takingly difficult bosses towards the end.

SNES: Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3, Zelda, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Super Punch Out, Super Double Dragon. All timeless classics.

MD: PGA golf series and the almighty Streets of Rage games!

This, for me, is a tricky one to call as I love both consoles.

If anyone has a copy of Streets of Rage 3 then I beg of you to sell it to me.

Guest Scorge Spike

I'd say the SNES, even if I never did find all 96 levels on Super Mario World.

Hardest game ever is The Terminator on the Master System. Could never finish the last fucking level......

I'd say the SNES' date=' even if I never did find all 96 levels on Super Mario World.[/quote']

Seriously?

I have a save file on my GameBoy Advance copy of that game with all 96 Exits found, all Yoshi Coins found, 999 Lives and over 5,000,000 points!

Not that I'm boasting or anything....*ahem*