aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lawy Lawson:Attorney

Do you recognise these characters?

wtf is up doc

Yes, sir.

Loonatics (Oh, God) is WB's new cartoon series, set in teh far future about a super-hero team led by "Buzz Bunny" with sidekicks like "Spaz" the Tazmanian Devil. Jesus, someone tell Hollywood that their coke habit is ruining our childhoods please.

Yes' date=' sir.

Loonatics (Oh, God) is WB's new cartoon series, set in teh far future about a super-hero team led by "Buzz Bunny" with sidekicks like "Spaz" the Tazmanian Devil. Jesus, someone tell Hollywood that their coke habit is ruining our childhoods please.[/quote']

What did they hope to achieve by renaming taz 'spaz'? o_O

What did they hope to achieve by renaming taz 'spaz'? o_O

They heard some "teens" saying it on the street and their marketing classes at UCLA taught them street slang was "fly and fresh".

"Buzz Bunny' has lazer vision :(

in an episode of johnny bravo, johnny was called captain spaz by a kid........the last time i saw that episode they must have had complaints becuase the kid had a different voice and said something like captain stupid

pointless i know but i thought id share

They heard some "teens" saying it on the street and their marketing classes at UCLA taught them street slang was "fly and fresh".

"Buzz Bunny' has lazer vision :(

This is such a dissapointment. I'm all for new things, but this honestly looks like crap.

Oh well, shit happens!

The same thing will happen with the whole Smarties re-packaging thing (mass outrage until it's switched back to the way it was)

Don't fuck with the public LOL :rockon:

and i bet they'll make Bugs (piss off - no Buzz here) say "come on gang" and other such lame things that will make me cringe even more than the actual animation itself.

i miss the old ones :(

WHY????!!!!!??? JUST WHY??!!!???

stupid people wanting more stupid money by creating stupid remakes of amazing cartoons

This looks really gay' date=' i'm so unimpressed. I mean like re-make Bucky O'Hare or something but not this shit.

:down:[/quote']

I thought it was Bucky O'Hare for a second! I have thankfully NOT seen the new Turtles episodes, I think THAT would kill me :|

After a recent flop in television ratings due to crappy characters, warner brothers have created a new gang of animals to keep the kids happy...

fuzzfunnydaftyduckchavthetaz.jpg