aberdeen-music

PINEY GIR returns!!! - WED 2ND MARCH

Dizzy Storm

from Piney's website....Jan 21st - 'Piney did a glorious gig in Aberdeen at a place called Drakes with her chums Motormark! Piney will come back to Aberdeen any time, as y'all are so lovely!

so we asked her back!! on a day off from her current tour with Erasure, she will return on Wed 2nd March to Aberdeen!!

for those who didnt catch her the last time, Piney ranges from playing guitar-driven country-rock to video game-influenced instrumentals to sleazoid Peaches-esque electroclash to loungecore croons...and back again!!

check www.pineygir.com

WED MARCH 2ND

8PM

support & tbc

KEEP YER EYES PEELED FOR VENUE INFO!!! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

venue.....

this gig will be happening at...

SNAFU

Castle St/Union St (ex Po Na Na)

www.clubsnafu.com

a great intimate club venue (although full capacity is actually around 400) but which is also fully equipped for live acts.....great venue for Piney we thought, and expect to see more from the Drakes Productions team here!!

with support from the great LE RENO AMPS

WED 2ND MARCH

DOORS 8PM

:D

Watch him Adam

And I'll hopefully see Le Reno Amps for the first time! :D

Maxi I believe I owe you a Jack Daniels & Coke :cheers:

He'll have you buying him copius amounts of booze and then asking you back to his Taxi or shopping mall...

Jim

ps

I'm looking forward to a Drake's gig not in Drake's. I must also say that this is a combined effort with Alun and Co under the umbrella of Drake's Productions!! 'A collaborative music community cometh'

I will be in attendance methinks - adam sent me some of her stuff so i shall do what i can to be there!

Huzzah for me!

Was talking to RossP about this the other night methinks. It'll be ace!

After a wee lull there's some acts coming to Aberdeen again that I'm getting PROPERLY excited about - The Kills, Piney Gir, Cult Of Luna etc. :)

Due to Scott's unfortunate accident Le Reno Amps can no longer play this gig. Our best wishes to Scott for a speedy and full recovery.

Support for Piney Gir will now be from Motormark. A bit of a change, but we've had so many people say they missed the Piney and Motormark gig at Dr Drakes we thought they deserved a second chance to see this fantastic line-up.

Props to Motormark for agreeing at such short notice, and once again we wish Scott all the best of health.