aberdeen-music

28 Days Later...

Smooth_groover

1) he was locked in the room... they key was put under the door where he finds it when he wakes up

2) he was in a room making no movement and no sound

3) "the infected" couldnt see in... the blinds in his room were also all shut... you see him peeping through before he unlocks his door.

Basically he was safely locked up... where nobody could see or hear him.

Ta-da.

But they see him when he gets out side.... ho ho ho.

I've always wondered how he managed to lie in a hospital bed unattended for almost a month without shitting or pissing in the bed.

Damn you' date=' plot holes![/quote']

Who's to say he didn't? Also how did he keep fed and healthy? Surely you'd be a wreck coming out of a coma...

Guest tv tanned

Up until the silly ending I was really enjoying the film, it is another one of those, 'good concept that fails to live up to its potential' films.

They should have ended with a siege rather than the ensuing farce, would have been way cooler...

Guest tv tanned

*spoilers ahoy*

It is let down by a few things:

1. Lack of budget leading to some unfortunate goofs

2. Wooden acting, the daughter's inability to convey any emotion or tone variation started to piss me off very quickly

3. Lazy writing for the final act.

Picture the scene.

'OK, I have introduced soldiers, a secluded mansion, and they're surrounded by infected, what should I do? I KNOW!!! I'll have the soldiers become the bad guys, and we'll forget about all the infected because we couldn't afford to employ enough oddjob actors'.

Weak sauce.

I would say Thank You to the traffic wardens in St. Andrews...

They're route every morning meant that I could park outside my geoscience lectures for free (where you're meant to pay) every day from 9-11 hehe!!!

I came out at 11:10 once and saw them just coming onto North Street (the street i'm on)

Pure class.... so.,... Thank You St.Andrews traffic wardens!

sorry but since when were zombie films meant to have perfectly written plots and big budgets? 28 days later is a good film and okay the endings a little weak but it's still a good film with a different take on an overdone and usually unimaginative genre.

I can't believe his post didn't mention East Hastings on the soundtrack.