aberdeen-music

Should we book Sporty Spice?

Moshulu Rob

YES!

her new stuff is ace, the single next best superstar is ace, very bitchy but i really like it.

i'm really looking forward to beautiful intentions - the new album, it's everything that the last one wasn't, she went through a period of bland bland dullness, but she's through it and will be ace again.

if you can book charlie from busted - a band who geri halliwell actually named, then surely you can invite talented spice to come visit!

I think you'd be mad not to, this is a high profile event that will guarantee some press coverage for the venue, if marketed correctly, theres no reason at all that you can't sell out. She sold out the music hall about 18 months ago, you're half that size, no probs at all. Any release by an ex-Spice will be marketed on TV etc and itds cvertainly a much higher profile gig to the mass media and general public than anyone else Moshulu has put on. Go forth and use it as a way of showing people Moshulu do more than rock and you'll find more bands of a diverse nature will think of Moshulu as a place to play.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Scorge Spike
girls aloud are too big now...

i'd imagine there would be slightly more than 450 people go just to see tweedy's breasts

Arf! Give them three years and they won't even be able to fill Jumpin' Jaks. :D