aberdeen-music

I have turned emo

Hog

Amazing' date=' I'm actually in the midst of one I'm calling "Emotionally Stunted".[/quote']

It could be an emo concept album then :up:

Perhaps charting the adolescence of a young lad who comes from a supportive family who fund his thick black glasses and understand what he's going through in all aspects of his life. His frustration at not ACTUALLY having any reason to be a whiny little fucker takes us through a musical journey of a lifetime.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It could be an emo concept album then :up:

Perhaps charting the adolescence of a young lad who comes from a supportive family who fund his thick black glasses and understand what he's going through in all aspects of his life. His frustration at not ACTUALLY having any reason to be a whiny little fucker takes us through a musical journey of a lifetime.

You're on to something here, my man! We'll drown in an orgy of fringes, pretentious band names, angst and wet nappies.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Guys... I think this could really be something great. How about the artwork for the album?

Do you have something in mind? Close up of a teardrop or summat? Box of Kleenex?