aberdeen-music

The Tunnels / new record shop

ragudave

what was the vinyl? one up have most of them on vinyl as well. they're all still readily available on vinyl so don't pay over the odds for it.

lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven

slow riot for new zero kanada e.p.

f#a# infinity

I know they're all new, I just don't own some of them on CD - If the price was reasonable I'd have got a couple.

lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven

slow riot for new zero kanada e.p.

f#a# infinity

I know they're all new' date=' I just don't own some of them on CD - If the price was reasonable I'd have got a couple.[/quote']

They are somewhere between 15 and 20 squids each. NB they are mostly labelled now. I've just been in there buying up the reggae section. Some great free jazz / leftfield / indie gubbins.

Dave

oh i remember this old routine

tell everyone there's a exciting but secluded new music shop under shady bridge

musos come to said location to obtain records and such, only to be met by masked men in robes with knives

musos gored in the empty lane under the cover of darkness, their flesh eaten in a ritual

a soup is made from the remaining bones

it's the oldest trick in the book

oh i remember this old routine

tell everyone there's a exciting but secluded new music shop under shady bridge

musos come to said location to obtain records and such' date=' only to be met by masked men in robes with knives

musos gored in the empty lane under the cover of darkness, their flesh eaten in a ritual

a soup is made from the remaining bones

it's the oldest trick in the book[/quote']

you are mixing up sweden with scotland!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe you have been watching Jeunet's classic film Delicatesan

maybe i'll see you in the underpass with a sharpened blade and pressure cooker

What they need in the underpass is some other shops / things open to make the place a little less "empty" and quiet.

The actual record shop / cafe is awfully quiet without Mike's shy and retiring personality...

Dave

be careful going in there...i went there looking for some shitty 1 pound records for a cazy music project and left after spending 50 pounds on three anthony braxton lp's...DANGER!

www.billthompson.org

crappy 1 pound records - the Cavern give all the cheap scratched junk to charity shops. One Up sometimes have some really cheap but sketchy second hand vinyl for 50 p / a poundage etc... After that you have to go car boot sales on a Sunday morning!

Dave