aberdeen-music

hey uni students

qzdiablo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got written live sound production on monday, stucture of the music industry on thursday and my performance on the 18th. so mines will all be finsiehed by the times your all start! ive then got 3 weeks off til term 2.

altough i thought i had an essay to do for tuesday and spent the last 2 days doing it, to find that the date has been set back til the 21st as hardly anyone has finished their production. so i wasted time i could have spent studying and doing my other essay which ive not done any

fuck.my first is on my birthday on the 19th.i then have the option of staying in or going out and getting wasted and wake up to the genetics exam the next morning:(.this also means i miss killswitch in glasgow cos i have another exam early on the 21st.rar.just started studying yesterday:(

Design for Digital Media at RGU.

The word Design being present in the name suggests it doesn't feel like an actual Uni course... but I have however been glued to my computer screen since 2:15pm today building my Director project.

what year you in??

n yeah, i'm in first year art Dead_Fashion... by any chance, are you at Dundee Uni?? I remember we had multiple choice when i was there hehe!

yeh had my only exam (multipal choice) before xmas as well... plus us art students just have our work reviewed' date=' but i guess its still fairly nerve wracking cause we have to present them really well... anyone else first year art?[/quote']

half of us didn't even present them really well to be honest, it was pretty much the case that if you turn up, you pass. if i remember correctly, for semester 1, you just get an overall percentage for each block... at least that was how it was for us... i think.

I've decided I'm pretty screwed as far as exams go. Every time I try to study' date=' I fall asleep.[/quote']

this is pretty much what happens to me.

or i sit looking at a bunch of notes for a while, turning the pages as though i'm reading it - i get to the end of them only to realise i haven't read a word of it, i've just been looking at the pages and thinking about something else!

had my first exam yesterday - question one just looked at me and laughed. luckily it was do 3 out of 4 questions, and even more luckily I was able to answer the rest pretty well (hopefully). I was sure i was failing that one because I didn't really study at all for it.

I like the post exam euphoria you get - "hey, maybe i never failed! woohoo!"

half of us didn't even present them really well to be honest' date=' it was pretty much the case that if you turn up, you pass. if i remember correctly, for semester 1, you just get an overall percentage for each block... at least that was how it was for us... i think.[/quote']

yeh but you know its nice to get a good mark even though the only a's were in the exam since its pretty easy anyway...

how come you left a change of course/heart...??

yeh but you know its nice to get a good mark even though the only a's were in the exam since its pretty easy anyway...

how come you left a change of course/heart...??

true that... and as for why i left, to be honest it was just because i hated dundee as a city. i loved the uni n the course but living there was just dull.

hmm, this time in two weeks i will have failed 5 exams and will have to find myself a job. The only incentive i have to revise is the thought of my oh-so-lovely studenty loan.

Free money for all thopse who get discounted drinks and food anyway, yes please.

I wish I could be a student without the whole uni thing, it is such an inconvenience...

Tssk... :rolleyes: