aberdeen-music

Merry Xmas then

Guest Bob

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new dvd player, video player and tv

doomed megalopolis parts1-4on video, aqua teen hungerforce volumes 1-3, the super mario brothers super show on dvd volumes 1&2 and monty python and the holy grail

neu-neu, wire-154, leonard cohen-various posistions-the songs of-new skin for the old ceremony, deerfhoof-reveille, hieroglyphics-3rd eye vision, a string tribute to nine inch nails

new clothes

a new chair for my computer desk

still waiting for some things to come through the mail

two 120GB HDDs, one external and one internal, Firewire/USB 2.0 combo card, 512MB Hyundai SDRAM stick, John Peel biography, nirvana boxset, many clothes and toiletries, Pioneer dvd rewriter + external caddy, PS2 + N64 controller USB converter, Worms 2 for PC, Final Fantasy 20020220 2CD live concert: September 2002, spindle of DVD-rs,Kung Fu DVDs and storage unit, 3 beanies, none of which fit,a magnetic sculpturing thing, and tangerines :moody:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Main present was money to get a carpet fitted in the living room of my flat, a sure sign I'm getting old. Another sure sign is I'm chuffed to fuck with it! Lovely on the feet. Ah!

307watt Ashdown 300-R <that's R for rackmount> bass head' date=' Ashdown 350w 4x10" deep cabinet <well I bought that but part of my xmas none the less>, Pearl Jam t-shirt, Star Wars 1&2 and the box set, 165 in cold hard cash...chocolate...bits n bobs.[/quote']

i read that last bit as "bits and boobs" HA you wish hehe just kidding

i got a mini ipod, new leather coat, new keyboard nd mouse, watch, metallica book, pantera cd, chocolate fondue kit(s), bottle of jagermeister, underwear hehe and smelly bath stuff as well as LOTR trilogy, another dvd and other bits and boobs :D teehee

i read that last bit as "bits and boobs" HA you wish hehe just kidding

i got a mini ipod' date=' new leather coat, new keyboard nd mouse, watch, metallica book, pantera cd, chocolate fondue kit(s), bottle of jagermeister, underwear hehe and smelly bath stuff as well as LOTR trilogy, another dvd and other bits and boobs :D teehee[/quote']

Someone must have been a very good girl this year!

Sounds good!