aberdeen-music

What The Fuck - Exodus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the same experience many a time.. I don't understand what it is with Exodus/Triple Kirks and their queer door policy - I don't mind them being strict on ID' date=' but it gets fucking irritating when you get refused for no bloody reason - heck, i dress exactly like most people in there and i'm hardly a big massive bloke who's going to go and kick the shit out of people in there for no reason..so why refuse me? it makes no sense..[/quote']

You have demonic eyes and a sadistic grin.

last night the doormen at exodus only let me in after a long discussion about how drunk I was and after they told my friends to keep an eye on me. At the time I thought this was very unfair and they were taking the piss. With hindsight (and a fucking terrible hangover) they may have been right.

Guest neil ex

Chris, when I was in the men's toilets, you stumbled out almost bashing into the hand dryer. Atleast they would have refused you for a good reason.

Last night, after queing for five minutes, I was asked to show ID but before I had a chance to show any, I was told my shoes were too dirty (his shoes weren't that much cleaner than mine). I was on my own, I don't have a phone and I was meeting people inside so I just decided to go home, luckily I bumped into people I knew on Belmont Street that were going upstairs, so we went into Triple Kirks had a drink, I cleaned my shoes (that weren't dirty) in preperation for Sgt Bouncer. I bumped into Sgt Bouncer on my way upstairs, and he looked at me but before he said anything I said 'I've cleaned my shoes', then he looked at me and said 'I'll let you off this time'.

Let me off this time? What are you letting me off with now that my shoes are clean? I don't have a Stuart Maxwell fringe... You wouldn't prefer if I cut it a little 'straighter' would you? What was the actual reason you didn't let me in for?

He looked like an oaf, anyway. He's obviously not heard GOFONES.

There was an exciting fight downstairs in Triple Kirks last night...at 7:30before our doormen even started. We had to borrow the Revolution doormen instead.

i wondered about that, was turning into belmont street around then. police cars went to the *other* end of belmont street and I heard a Revolution bouncer tell one guy that he'd better 'run teh fuck away, fucking run!' which i thought was strange, presuming this was the dude who started it. They guy bombed up towards TKs and then went over the bridge.