aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ross

Muchos Muchos Giggage

Guest stuartmaxwell

oh shit no i dont as they are playing on saturday night in aberdeen, i will be in aberdeen saturday night

cogito-ergo-sun, we'll be fine

This forthcoming week is a corker: Georgia Satelites at Drummonds on Wednesday; The Damned and our good selves on Friday at 'shulu; and Therapy?/Winnebago Deal on Saturday. Plus Mad Capsule Markets later this year, plus a Radio Lucifer tour in Jan/Feb 05 for 2 1/2WEEKS! My cup runneth over.

Guest tv tanned
This forthcoming week is a corker: Georgian Satelites at Drummonds on Wednesday; The Damned and our good selves on Friday at 'shulu; and Therapy?/Winnebago Deal on Saturday. Plus Mad Capsule Markets later this year' date=' plus a Radio Lucifer tour in Jan/Feb 05 for 2 1/2WEEKS! My cup runneth over.[/quote']

Tell me I did not just read Georgia Satellites are playing on Wednesday. An evening which I am not free on.

This stinks.

;(

Mountain Men Anonymous this Wednesday @ Drakes

Damned on Friday @ Moshulu

Sons And Daughters @ St. Andrews Student Union on Saturday

Beauty Shop a week Sunday @ Drakes

Yellotone @ Drakes in December

Thomas Truax, Chris TT and Sergant Buzzfuzz @ Drakes in December

Motormark @ St. Andrews Student Union in December

I couldn't believe it either, but it's true. The support sound shit though, and GS probably won't be on till later (10.30-11pm ish if other Drummonds gigs are anything to go by), if that helps. I need a friend to go with ;)

EDIT: Replying to Hobbes

Guest tv tanned
I couldn't believe it either' date=' but it's true. The support sound shit though, and GS probably won't be on till later (10.30-11pm ish if other Drummonds gigs are anything to go by), if that helps. I need a friend to go with ;)

EDIT: Replying to Hobbes[/quote']

will see, I have important stuff on that night, but I'll see how things pan out. PM me your mobile number and I can let you know on the night.

Looks like I'm missing out on The Damned thanks to a combination of work/-money but *should* be in attendance at Therapy? albeit after work again it seems :(

Capdown however is all systems go! :D

im going to therapy? and alexisonfire/thebled so its all good...and for nowt also..with is a nice lil boost..wanted to go to the damned as well but i dont have the funds i dont think..i was mainly going for lucifer anyways since i aint heard the damned

of course, for those of you who arn't going to see the damned and radio lucifer tmrw... might i draw your attention to

SYCAMORE followed by ERIC EUAN followed by RED MAN WALKING all lending support to...

DECKARD (a band consisiting of ex members from baby chaos and jesus jones)

....at the lemon tree tmrw. doors are at 9pm (first band on at 9.30) with tickets going for a very reasonable six pounds (four pounds for regulers etc).

I sadly have to miss out on tonight's happenings at Drakes... partially due to the fact I have a meeting at 10pm at les 'shulu.

*glares at Cloud*

auch weil.

AND he was late.

Breed77 + Black Atom for moi.