aberdeen-music

celtic 1 - 2 aberdeen

-matthEw-

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Fuck the dirty tims' date=' roll on Sunday so we can beat the dirty hun bastards too!!!

About time we won some matches in weegieville!

Even Mackie scored! I almost pished my pants laughing.... Celtic must be embarrassed

:D[/quote']

Celtic must be embarrassed I think not bigot boy, just show how little people rate Aberdeen if you think they can't compete this season, see you at the end of the season.

Guest Scorge Spike
thats a good point...it iritates me when folk from say aberdeen dont support their home team :moody:

Don't think that's a fair comment. I support Partick and that's because I saw them at at dour Gayfield (Arbroath FC) afternoon five years ago and was somehow grabbed by the way they played, and chose to support them from that day forth.

Don't get the idea of supporting a football club just because it's your local, it's like saying you should always drink in your local just because it's closest, when there are better, more exciting pubs elsewhere (perhaps a dodgy analogy, but i hope you see the point....).

Don't think that's a fair comment. I support Partick and that's because I saw them at at dour Gayfield (Arbroath FC) afternoon five years ago and was somehow grabbed by the way they played' date=' and chose to support them from that day forth.

Don't get the idea of supporting a football club just because it's your local, it's like saying you should always drink in your local just because it's closest, when there are better, more exciting pubs elsewhere (perhaps a dodgy analogy, but i hope you see the point....).[/quote']

totally agree with your point. geography shouldn't influence what you choose to follow, or believe in.