aberdeen-music

getting woken up

Jeid

I remember when I stayed in Hellhead Halls. There was a big badda boom explosion one night (never found out what caused it or where it actually was)' date=' and pretty much the entire populace of Hellhead were out to see what was going on. I was about the only person in the block who slept though it, only to go "What explosion?" to my flatmates in the morning. I sleep like the dead. But, my girlfriend has sussed that sex will wake me up, and I won't complain that way either. Muhahaha.[/quote']

i heard a few explosions when i was there too....weird that. not even around november! they tested their bloody fire alarms on wednesday mornings too!!

You switch it off yourself' date=' in your sleep? Me too. I hate it when I do that. :moody:[/quote']

i've had full blown phone conversations with people and woken up and not remembered it until i get the 'where were you?!' or 'you said youd do this!' call 6 hours later, damn me and my stupid sleeping!!

i've had full blown phone conversations with people and woken up and not remembered it until i get the 'where were you?!' or 'you said youd do this!' call 6 hours later' date=' damn me and my stupid sleeping!![/quote']

ive done that a few times

the crap ive gotten into for not knowing what ive said or done :S

the phone is the worst

if you are having a lovely lye in and the house phone rings and you cannot be arsed getting up to answer it so you wait for parents to do so

it stop so you start to drift off again but then it starts ringing again as you are the only one in the house!

gggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

it's worse when the phone wakes you up, you answer it and it's not for you and then can't get back to sleep :swearing:

Whenever everyone else in my house goes out my dogs feel the need to come and pester me. So at 9am when everyone else is at work, they come bounding into my room, jump on to my bed and wrestle with each other on my back.

they make the most ridiculous noises too .. hrmmph.

You switch it off yourself' date=' in your sleep? Me too. I hate it when I do that. :moody:[/quote']

I do it as well but my dad used to do it too. If he heard MY alarm go off, HE would come through and switch it off and moan at me. WTF?! Its purposefully set to get me up in the morning, I didnt do it just to piss him off. I'd be quite a sad individual if that was the case.

My cat seems to know when I have to get up so around 7 every thurs and friday morning. I have this little grey bastard scratching my feet and if that doesnt work (It always works but I tend to wear socks now because of the little fuck!) it'll move up and start chewing on my hair. I wish it did this shit last year for my work so I wasnt always late on a tues and sat morning.

Guest haigyman
no no

the legend Alan Brown is scott's dad!

the man is obsessed with the number 2

Me: Can i have a pint of John smiths' date=' a pint of coke and a bag of smokey bacon crisps please

Alan after pouring: tw-oo john smiths, tw-oo bugs a'crisps....an a coke[/quote']

i had a different number two in mind until i finished reading this