aberdeen-music

getting woken up

Jeid

ok, so here's the deal, your sleeping, dreaming about oversized cats while walking over a bridge with some chick and then all of a sudden

"Jamie".....

*much confusion*

"what???"

"oh, shit he's still sleeping"

*even more confusion*

"Stacey??" (at this point i'm most confused)

i got woken up, luckily the person was drunk. this was an hour ago, and now, a morning on which i had no intention of getting up until 11am has been spoiled. I'm kinda ok about it, cos its not often that i get woken up by a good looking girl. But still.... it was 7am!!!!

So my question to you is, when is it ok/not ok for people to wake you up when you were expecting a long lie?

i used to hate it when mum would do the hoovering on a sunday morning and bang the hoover off of my bedroom door at 9am!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! i think i actually got up and swore at her lots for that one once :moody:

getting woken up by drunk people can be quite funny, my flatmate usually does this, and its probably the only time that i don't mind cos its always funny. plus, i get to poke fun at him for days about it :)

boring thread but its 7:57 :(

Guest Tam o' Shantie

if i didn't have more backbone i would have been up 7 minutes before you to post a similar thread. grampian roofing have kindly been knocking the shit out of my roof for nearly 2 weeks now, starting at around half past 7 and drilling into the wall which i'm sleeping against/smashing hammers into my roof /throwing scaffolding poles around. Yet somehow when I get up they just fucking knock it off at the same time, still there, scaffolding still erected, yet doing fuck all at a decent hour, it's like they thrive on being inconvenient. So now i'm up at 8.30, having gone to bed 5 and a half hours ago.

i used to hate it when mum would do the hoovering on a sunday morning and bang the hoover off of my bedroom door at 9am!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! i think i actually got up and swore at her lots for that one once :moody:

Yeh that must have sucked..my mum used to hoover at about the same time on a Sunday...but she'd come into my room, and bang the hoover off my bed. And usually yell at me something about wasting my youth..

nothing worse than getting woken up when you're expecting a long lie :(

we have a neighbour who is obsessed with tidying his garden up,he's recently bought one of those hoover/mulcher things for the leaves outside-it's really fucking loud and he goes out with it every morning before he goes to work-around 5:30.it's ridiculous-there's barely anyleaves anyway cos he hoovers every day,sometimes even twice a day.hinking ofcutting down his trees-that would solve the problem.

i also get annoyed by the fact i have one lecture at 9 this morning then nothing for an hour then two more lectures,why can't they have made the 9 lecture at 10,that way everyone gets an extra hour in bed and don't have t wait around for an hour.genius.

we have a neighbour who is obsessed with tidying his garden up' date='he's recently bought one of those hoover/mulcher things for the leaves outside-it's really fucking loud and he goes out with it every morning before he goes to work-around 5:30.it's ridiculous-there's barely anyleaves anyway cos he hoovers every day,sometimes even twice a day.hinking ofcutting down his trees-that would solve the problem.

i also get annoyed by the fact i have one lecture at 9 this morning then nothing for an hour then two more lectures,why can't they have made the 9 lecture at 10,that way everyone gets an extra hour in bed and don't have t wait around for an hour.genius.[/quote']

you know you can stop him doing the leaf thing. he shouldn't do anything noisy in the street before 7am..

the phone is the worst

if you are having a lovely lye in and the house phone rings and you cannot be arsed getting up to answer it so you wait for parents to do so

it stop so you start to drift off again but then it starts ringing again as you are the only one in the house!

gggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

the phone is the worst

if you are having a lovely lye in and the house phone rings and you cannot be arsed getting up to answer it so you wait for parents to do so

it stop so you start to drift off again but then it starts ringing again as you are the only one in the house!

gggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Major annoying. this is the single reason why i don't have the phone linked up to the line. sales people etc phoning. :moody:

work sucks, i gotta go there at 12 :(

Guest haigyman

we have a neighbour who is obsessed with tidying his garden up' date='he's recently bought one of those hoover/mulcher things for the leaves outside-it's really fucking loud and he goes out with it every morning before he goes to work-around 5:30.it's ridiculous-there's barely anyleaves anyway cos he hoovers every day,sometimes even twice a day.hinking ofcutting down his trees-that would solve the problem.

i also get annoyed by the fact i have one lecture at 9 this morning then nothing for an hour then two more lectures,why can't they have made the 9 lecture at 10,that way everyone gets an extra hour in bed and don't have t wait around for an hour.genius.[/quote']

listen to this girl...she KNOWS

the phone is the worst

gggggggrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

thats what cordless phones are for

but if im sleeping......

*beeb*

"hello, can i speak...."

*beed*

doesnt matter who it is, i'll just hang up

if anyone wants to ring me, they ring my mobile

if they want to ring anyone else at my house, they have 3 rings before i do this

and as for things that annoy me to wake up

its usually my brothers annoying loud bass sound system

oh the joys of removing the fuse for his room :)

thats what cordless phones are for

but if im sleeping......

*beeb*

"hello' date=' can i speak...."

*beed*

doesnt matter who it is, i'll just hang up

if anyone wants to ring me, they ring my mobile

if they want to ring anyone else at my house, they have 3 rings before i do this

and as for things that annoy me to wake up

its usually my brothers annoying loud bass sound system

oh the joys of removing the fuse for his room :)[/quote']

i have a chordless phone

it just sits on the base which is on the computer desk which is on the pther side of the room from my bed

and i dont stretch that far

i'd do anything to get conveniently awoken in the morning.... the past few mornings i have had my air raid siren of an alarm set for a sociable hour of day and woken up after an incredibly heavy sleep at 3/5pm to find it off....

thats one thing its really not good to be able to do in your sleep!

i'd do anything to get conveniently awoken in the morning.... the past few mornings i have had my air raid siren of an alarm set for a sociable hour of day and woken up after an incredibly heavy sleep at 3/5pm to find it off....

thats one thing its really not good to be able to do in your sleep!

You switch it off yourself, in your sleep? Me too. I hate it when I do that. :moody:

:(

My mum does that all the time! All the rooms up the stairs have wooden floors so when she hoovers her room it sounds like she is in mine! Also likes to smack the hoover off the skirting boards in her room which echo's round my room! :moody:

I remember when I stayed in Hellhead Halls. There was a big badda boom explosion one night (never found out what caused it or where it actually was), and pretty much the entire populace of Hellhead were out to see what was going on. I was about the only person in the block who slept though it, only to go "What explosion?" to my flatmates in the morning. I sleep like the dead. But, my girlfriend has sussed that sex will wake me up, and I won't complain that way either. Muhahaha.