aberdeen-music

Insane Clown Posse

psydoll

i was supposed to see them at the Garage last november, the gig was cancelled but i wasn't that fussed as the only reason i was going was because my mate had tickets and the the people who were supposed to be going had pulled out.

As for the coming of the clowns thing, all the pervious albums were saying they were evil clowns then the last album revealed they were acting for god.

The wrestling thing is they were part of the oddities in WWF (when it was still called that), then they started their own federation which was beating WCW in the rating in the US before WWE bought WCW and spawned the backyard wrestling game.

Personally i think the music is crap and i really wish i didn't know all this useless info about them.

Oh and they did that slim anus song

I'm not a fan' date=' but I wish some of the bands I like had their calibre of fan, that is, fucking obsessive in the extreme.[/quote']

That my freen is a very good point that people rarely raise. :)

I like ICP. They're amusing and although they are a bit stoopid you can't deny that they've made a living out of it - between the record label, mini festivals, tours, albums, the wrestling federation/appearances etc. they must've made a pretty penny by now. Once you get past the whole evil clown thing and being obnoxious there's some damn good tunes in there!

i remember hearing that at a music festival where ICP were playing, a fight broke out between their fans and the fans of the other bands playing, and despite being hugely out numbered the ICP fans still won the fight before the riot police were called in!

On another note, there were six (i think) members of the band to begin with, but after stopping somewhere on the way to a gig the other four members fucked off and only shaggy and jay were left to do the rest of the gigs.

Oh here we go.............

The whole Psychopatic Records family are amazing. ICP are the most famous underground band ever, underground in the sense that you have to be willing to put up with people telling you your fave band are shite.

How many bands own their own tightknit record company, huge webstore, still use telephone hotlines to get info out to fans, an all action blockbuster (well, kinda) movie (Big Money Hustlas), wrestling organisation (juggalo Championshit Wrestling, three day 'gathering' (think Ozzfest but for a single record label), an army of fans as mad as the Juggalos (that would be me.)

Saw them live last year in London. That show went ahead, Glasgow gig was pulled as the venue wouldn't let them use Faygo (bastards).

It's safe to say I love them.

EDIT - Forgot about the 20 minute high definition 3-D music Video - Bowling Balls and MTV un-friendly video for Real Underground Baby, It's a whopping 12 minutes!

:up:

I think they have a new cd coming out.

after the album which they said the clowns would take over.

Mabey the clowns will come with this album ?

That would be Hells Pit - fucking awsome album. Impartial review here.

The story claims that after the Sixth jokers card has fallen, the world would end, no mention of any clowns taking over. I have no idea where you get your facts, but a little bit of research, at least, would stop you making mistakes like that. :up:

Underground ?

Underground in "rap" as you all claim they are, means they apear on mixtapes (illegal boot-leg cds) and only release "albums" independant and don't apear in stores.

Underground is Warcloud, Skarekrow, The Professional and many more.

ICP are NOT underground in a "rap" sence. Know your "rap" science ! lol

I don't think I've ever seen ICP on a "rap" DJs wanted list for his mixtape. If they have been on mixtapes its there own or under thier lable !

They have cd's in stores around the world.

There is a difference between independant artists, underground artists, mainstream selling artists.

Independant - Necro, ill Bill, Immortal Technique etc

Underground - Warcloud, Skarekrow, Black sun etc

Mainstream selling artists - Wu-Tang, Jay-z, """ICP""" etc

DON'T get MAINSTREAM SOUND confused with MAINSTREAM selling.

ICP ARE NOT underground in a rap sence.

fuck that research.......no its FUCK YOU

ICP Underground funny shit

see why I'm saying they are not rap...........................

Underground ?

Underground in "rap" as you all claim they are' date=' means they apear on mixtapes (illegal boot-leg cds) and only release "albums" independant and don't apear in stores.

Underground is Warcloud, Skarekrow, The Professional and many more.

ICP are NOT underground in a "rap" sence. Know your "rap" science ! lol

I don't think I've ever seen ICP on a "rap" DJs wanted list for his mixtape. If they have been on mixtapes its there own or under thier lable !

They have cd's in stores around the world.

There is a difference between independant artists, underground artists, mainstream selling artists.

Independant - Necro, ill Bill, Immortal Technique etc

Underground - Warcloud, Skarekrow, Black sun etc

Mainstream selling artists - Wu-Tang, Jay-z, """ICP""" etc

DON'T get MAINSTREAM SOUND confused with MAINSTREAM selling.

ICP ARE NOT underground in a rap sence.

fuck that research.......no its FUCK YOU

ICP Underground funny shit

see why I'm saying they are not rap...........................[/quote']

Who took a shit in your handbag?

Ease off of the caffine man.

I really wouldn't go as far as to call the ICP 'mainstream'. No MTV coverage, minimal media coverage. Ok, maybe underground is a bit far, but not mainstream. Can we meet in the middle on this one?