aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Manchester City have been given the green light to expand the Etihad. Bit of an odd move. They rarely, if ever, sell out matches currently. They were desperately trying to get rid of tickets for the game against Chelsea a few weeks back. Their biggest game of the season so far.

Expanding a stadium which is currently half empty? It's like buying a bigger wallet, hoping more money will appear in side.

Alain Pardieu apparently "sees no future" for Hatem Ben Arfa at Newcastle.

Punting our two most talented players in the same year. Great stuff. I'm sure the thick, grey-haired cunt would just love to replace Hatem with some shite English try-hard who runs about a lot.

Apparently Glenn Hoddle's been tipped to replace Joe Kinnear as DOF. That would be a superb appointment, so it definitely won't happen.

Edited by Murrr

That's probably the exact kind of twat that Pardew would be looking at if he had a proper say on transfers. "Ohhh, plays for Man United, must be a top player." A strategy that's worked so well for us in the past -- Nicky Butt, Geremi, Damien Duff, Michael Owen, Scott Parker, RONNY JOHNSON.

Liverpool should have had a second penalty yesterday. It was more nailed on than the first, but I think Suarez's roll on the ground made Webb's decision for him. It was ridiculous. It reminded me of when someone would be on the end of a Stone Cold Stunner, and they'd flap around on the floor, thrusting their body into the air mid-roll. He was clearly fouled. There was no need for the break-dancing manoeuvre that followed.

Liverpool should have had a second penalty yesterday. It was more nailed on than the first, but I think Suarez's roll on the ground made Webb's decision for him. It was ridiculous. It reminded me of when someone would be on the end of a Stone Cold Stunner, and they'd flap around on the floor, thrusting their body into the air mid-roll. He was clearly fouled. There was no need for the break-dancing manoeuvre that followed.

Yeah it was a stone waller if he hadn't just made such a meal of it.  Howard was probably still mad about...

sterling-webb.gif

Thought Gerrard should have been sent off, pointless foul on Ox when he was on a yellow was a guaranteed yellow if Webb wasn't making up for not giving the pen.

I wasn't sure about the first penalty either. Podolski does make contact, but then there's a delay before Suarez realises he should go down. Those often go either way.

Webb had an iffy game all round, but I'd rather Arsenal went through. Podolski's goal was excellent. Fabianski had a great game. And Sturridge seemed to have temporarily reverted back to Chelsea's Daniel Sturridge, who makes the angle as narrow as possible, and blasts into the side netting.

Sanogo looked decent, though he looked a bit lost whenever he received the ball in the box. Like he didn't know what to do. He won the ball high up the pitch loads and caused a lot of problems with his presence. He looked a bit like Welbeck in that respect. Great at everything on a football pitch, except scoring goals.