aberdeen-music

Cool Thinkers Cool Thoughts & Local News Thread

Guest Cool Thinker

Guest Giles Walker
If I wanted to troll you would know it and also you could not own my account your knowledge is not good enough.

That sounds like something i would say if i was trolling.

So.

Not.

Convinced.

• Upvote 2

Guest Cool Thinker
You need to get out of Aberdeen once in a while, buddy.

I leave Aberdeen quite regulary I travel over 200 miles every week, I have you know.

Guest Cool Thinker

From Tomorrow there is a new Megabus service starting named M92 it will operate hourly to Edinburgh via Dundee, Perth, Kinross and Ferrytoll with prices starting at £1 + 50p charge, This will give Dundee & Perth a service every 30 minutes. No more changing at Dundee :)

Guest Cool Thinker
I though it was Perth you had to change at, but then it's been about ten years since I was last on a Megabus.

No, Dundee is the place you needed to change at because they're is the Stagecoach service X54 and the Megabus M92 service to Edinburgh, but now the M92 is going to be extended to Dundee. Which probably explains why it calls at so many places. If this was a new service rather than a extended service it would probably only call at Dundee, Perth & maybe Kinross.

The reason why is does not go via Fife is so that it does not affect the highly profitable Fife coach network.

Guest Cool Thinker
When I used to get the Megabus to Glasgow, you had to change at Perth if you were going to Edinburgh, as the Edinburgh bus went to Inverness via Perth, and according to the Megabus website it's still where the interchange for Glasgow/Edinburgh is.

Yes you can get to Edinburgh via Perth using the Inverness bus there is also another Megabus service that goes from Dundee to Edinburgh via Perth etc and to add to that there is a Stagecoach Fife Express bus which goes from Dundee to Edinburgh via Fife so you could change at either Dundee or Perth but Dundee is closer, also when I went on the M9 the driver said Dundee change here for Edinburgh.

Megabus are always biased with Perth because they are owned by Stagecoach and that is where their HQ is.

Guest Cool Thinker
It's a bit shit you weren't here to tell us which roads were closed during that cunt of a monsoon downpour on Friday. It was chaos.

Unreliable.

I am only available on Friday nights because I go to Fife. I don't tell you when roads close this is a exception because I live in Seaton.

Guest Cool Thinker
That's poor stuff CT. Even I knew about it and I live in Poland.

Helpful tip - if you want to know about road closures follow Grampian Police on Twitter.

I have no access to this website when I leave Aberdeen, also why would I care about informing you when roads are closed, who do you think I am STV or something.

I may be forced to leave the site forever.

Also my laptop is broken so it takes me a long time to post because I write it using Nexus 7.