aberdeen-music

story behind your screen name

Little Green

Yes. This. I said it in the Pet Hates thread and I'll say it again here. This needs to stop. Seriously guys, most of you have been here long enough to know what's acceptable on the forums, pages and pages full of banter is not. Jake, nobody, but nobody wants to read about your weird sexual fantasies and bowel movements. Cut it out.

I ALWAYS want to hear about JakeBassist's bowel movements, it's pretty much 90% of my reasoning for being on this website.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
My names Jake and when joining I thought what better way to advertise what I do. I was really desperate for a band when I joined.

Jake, since you're called Jake, and you're a bit creepy and rapey, can you please change your screen name to Jake "The Snake"? This works on three levels:

A) Snakes are a bit creepy as well.

2) To "snake" is a verb meaning shag.

F) It's a reference to an awesome wrestler.

Jake-The-Snake.jpg

Get it done. You know it makes sense.

• Upvote 2

Did the cat eat it?

/on topic. Mine is my name. Boring or what.

No. I think it's dead now. We gave it to a guy at a reptile shop to look after as it was having trouble laying eggs and it was looking like either a) it dies if it doesn't lay them naturally. or b) a £250 operation.

I haven't heard back from the guy yet. I'll need to ask my dad about it.