aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2012

Lemonade

Why does your link, link to a news report about red hair ?

Because red-heads are going to take over the world and I want to ensure I get looked after by all the hot red-heads (the fact my missus is a red-head must stand me in good stead).

Truthfully, I have no idea, I did post it to another site, but that was on a different computer. Proper link here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20239694

Because red-heads are going to take over the world and I want to ensure I get looked after by all the hot red-heads (the fact my missus is a red-head must stand me in good stead).

Truthfully, I have no idea, I did post it to another site, but that was on a different computer. Proper link here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20239694

I don't care if this is the right thread or not, I just want to put it out there that I fucking love red headed girls.

• Upvote 2

Clive Dunn is a bit of a grey area because his cause of death isn't fully known at the moment, and if it's "unnatural causes" there's a 3 point bonues. At the moment I've just put him in as 5 points for being age 92 but we can go back and change it if necessary. 5 points for Lucius (who finally gets off the mark) and Delboy, 6 for Alan Cynic who gets the "First Pick" bonus.

1 Scorge 51

2 Bigsby 39

3 Lucky Rathen 34

4 scottyboy 33

5 Delboy 29

6 Slutbags McGee 24

7 Graham Knight 23

8 Cool Thinker 23

9 flights 16

10 Stroopy121 16

11 Alkaline 15

12 Shaki 8

13 Moose 8

14 Shell7 8

15 Alan Cynic 6

16 Lucius 5

17 Bob Knob 0

18 FOX 0

19 JaseyBoi 0

20 MattJimF 0

21 Lonz 0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So weird. I was talking about Ravi Shankar yesterday at work (there's a guy in our head office in India called Ravi Shankar) and a colleague and I were discussing whether or not he was dead. We both decided he was. Then this morning I look at Sky News and discover he's died over night.

Update the bloody league table for gods sake, people have died and i've got points!!!!