aberdeen-music

Celebrity Dead Pool 2012

Lemonade

Lucky Rathen is the Cool Thnker of Wrastiling. Thanks for the update.

I've been watching WWE almost constantly for over 20 years, I've read virtually every book on the WWE (and on WCW and ECW), every autobiography written by a WWE wrestler, I spend at least an hour every day scouring the wrestling news websites and the pro wrestling apps, I listen to about 6 hours of wrestling podcasts every week, not to mention the 5-6 hours a week I spend actually WATCHING wrestling. Yeah, I know my wrestling :)

• Upvote 1

Flair surely must be nearly the wrong side of 70! How many huuuuge back body drops can one man take?!

He's in his early 60s, definitely far too old to wrestle (his last few years in WWE were embarrasing considering how great he once was) but he's actually in pretty good shape for his age and takes care of himself. Unfortunately chronic mismanagement of his money, lawsuits and white-trash family dramas have left him on the verge of bankrupcy, he can't have the dignified retirement because he needs the money and he will probably wrestle until he dies in the ring. Razor Ramon (Scott Hall) has been in a spiral of drugs and booze for years, he's been in and out of rehab, relapsed so many times, almost died of pnuemonia, epilepsy, heart conditions and various other things related to substance abuse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Hall#Legal_issues.2C_battles_with_drugs.2Falcohol_and_health_problems

a few wrestling questions:

1) Favourite ever match

2) Favourite Wrestler

3) Least favourite wrestler

4) Best intro music

5) greatest moment

6) worst plot twist

7) favourite PPV event ever

1: Dean Malenko vs Chris Benoit in a cage match in WCW. Benoit won after a diving head butt from the top of the cage. Glorious technical wrestling!

2: Bret Hart.

3: David Flair. What a wank.

4: Mankind's

5: JR proclaiming that stone cold was 'bleeding like a horse'

6: mae young getting power bombed by the Dudleyz off the titantron causing her to give birth to a hand.

7: the Summerslam with the TLC match with the hardyz, Dudleyz and edge and christian.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy Williams was 84,which is 6 points, +3 for Unique Pick bonus for Scorge = 9 points.

5 points for Eric Hobsbawm and 6 for Norodom Sihanouk, plus 3 Unique Pick bonses for both = 17 points for Scottyboy.

Makes things look like this.

1 Scorge 51

2 Bigsby 39

3 Lucky Rathen 34

4 scottyboy 33

5 Slutbags McGee 24

6 Delboy 24

7 Graham Knight 23

8 Cool Thinker 23

9 flights 16

10 Stroopy121 16

11 Alkaline 15