aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

I will be buying GTA V for sure, as the GTA games are definitely one of my favourite franchises. But the way they're describing it sounds a bit big. Like...I preferred Vice City to San Andreas. Sand Andreas was almost too big and some of the features in it were annoying (like the Turf wars and stuff.)

Actually, fuck it, it's probably going to be fucking amazing.

I loved how big SA was. but this time you don't have to drive for fucking hours to get between missions, you can jump between...

I agree with you about San Andreas almost being too big. 5 will probably be amazing. Plus it's Tommy from Vice city. Hopefully the radio stations are as good as the ones on vice city this time!

...multiple characters. You're not just tommy. This game is going to be excellent.

I'm surprised they're doing multiple characters. Surely that's missing out on Episodes opportunities like they did with "The Ballad..." and "The Lost...". Unless they're gonna do them as well for a massive-big-heaps-of-characters-gun-and-gold-helicopter-orgy.

Also, if there's jump betweens I hope it'll only be once you've discovered a place, like in SKYRIM so that you still have to drive cross country at least once to each location.

• Upvote 1

well there's a character from the hood, one who lives in the desert and Tommy, so if you have to drive somewhere with tommy you just sack that idea and go to the other character's mission. Also, in missions where all 3 of them are there, you don't have to just drive, or just shoot, you can jump between characters and decide what role you want to play in the missions.

Also, apparently money isn't something that's just gonna amass so you're a billionaire again. It's a tool this time round.