aberdeen-music

What game are you currently playing?

Lemonade

I'm currently level 9. Just spent last night being molested by a Hagaven on Orphan Rock. (Decided to jump back and knock out some of the smaller quests in my backlog before moving forward with the main story). If/when I get in about I can fuck her up with my sword pretty successfully but whenever she's near death the cunt reverts back to using fireballs and fucks me. The cunt.

What race did you cunts opt for? I ran with Nord but am thinking now I should maybe have went for either elf or something more adept with magic so I can fuck bitches up from a distance. Does the race you pick really make that much difference?

xx

I just beasted my one handed, two handed and archery stats; fuck yer magic. When I see some wizard cunt and he's coming at a bro' with fireballs I just shunt him in the fucking face with my shield and then axe his head off. I went as a Nord, but wish I'd gone as an Orc now. Those guys are bad motherfuckers.

First time I was Wood Elf and basically did EVERYTHING with my bow. I had kick ass bows. However, I basically completed the main quests by Level 32.

This time I'm a Dark Elf and became archmage of the mage's college before doing anything else but am now using heavy armour and war axes like a mother fucker cos magic is cool adn stuff but the archmages robes give NO armour rating. And wards suck.

I'm also constantly buying leather/leather straps and making leather braces to try and get smithing up. I want some Daedric/Dragon armour. Though by the time I get it I'll have barely anything to do I fear.

Does everyone else have an absolute fuck load of potions...but only really use about 6 of them?

Yes. Was worse when I went through a phase of fucking around with alchemy. Can't be arsed now. Only pick up health and magicka potions now, don't care about anything else.

Though if there's a load of resist fire or frost potions in one location it's usually an indication that the dungeon boss will use that a lot so might be worth grabbing a few.

I still do alchemy. And then sell all the potions. Is easy to go into an alchemists shop, steal all their ingredients, create potions and sell them to them. You can then afford the good potions they have while still making a profit (usually).

I basically have restore health, magicka and stamina, resist fire and frost, and potion of true shot, draught of strength and the one handed one. Everything else I try and sell.

Though I notice playing this time compared to the first time, I have heaps more health potions and a lot less lockpicks. Weirdly.

Only potion I ever regularly use is restore health, sometimes restore magic when I need to. I need to somehow develop more of a resistance to magic attacks because while I can maul a lot of shit with my greatsword, getting in close is pretty difficult without losing most of my health! I fuck about with alchemy a lot, but mostly I just try to make potions that sell for a lot and take the money. Breaking Bad styleeee.

xx