aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas 6

Old Gold

I've just finished my first run through. A fine effort from everyone involved!

Highlights for me are Dusty Valentino, Les Pelicans (love this song), Seas, Starry and The Oxbow Lake Band. Really though I don't think there's a bad track on it and there's a great variety of styles as well.

One minor quibble on behalf of MikeyEB though, I think it's supposed to be Some Cast Fire instead of Some Catch Fire

• Upvote 2

<----- My face every time I look at this thread. Dear Mikey, I'll change it for the next batches.

I think Chris's praise for my song might stop me from hitting the clock tower for some shooty shooty though. Thanks awfully sir. Just bought a new batch of cds. I shall hang my head and soldier on.

• Upvote 1

<----- My face every time I look at this thread. Dear Mikey, I'll change it for the next batches.

A few little production issues aren't anything to worry about. Thanks for going to all the effort in the first place! I really liked the packaging as well.

I think Chris's praise for my song might stop me from hitting the clock tower for some shooty shooty though. Thanks awfully sir. Just bought a new batch of cds. I shall hang my head and soldier on.

It's nae problem at all Mr Gold, I'm just chuffed to be on the CD! Plus, it also looks like I have my own tribute act, win win in my book!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for putting this out guys. And thanks for positive response. If it in any ways raises awareness about such land issues I'll be having a grand mid winter.

Now the inevitable push (?) for the album away from the mainstream.. Once I get rid of this Tom waits throat I'll pop some into one up.

On iTunes etc already.

• Upvote 1