aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas 6

Old Gold

I'm donning my novelty Baby Jesus Menorah Antlers and taking on the festive cd burning/chasing everyone up this year. If you want to contribute a track to this year's Christmas cd, please get in touch. I can accept e-mails or cds handed into Kilau Coffee (Little Belmont or University).

Jingle bells at the ready!

For those new to the concept can you give more detail as to what the opportunity is?

The Kilau Non-Denominational Winter Solstice Musical Compilation is an annual cd, featuring a staggering variety local artists performing home baked festive songs and covers however they want (we've had some awesome opera, bluegrass, folk, really dark electronica, singer-songwriters, indie rock, etc). Basically, anyone who wants to be on it just has to give me a song and all going well, people can get one from either of the Kilau shops come December, and give it to their gran for Christmas.

Guest Gladstone

Eh - possibly a contribution from me and a mate. Any Xmas covers anyone would love to hear...? It's most likely going to be just acoustic guitar / bass and if your lucky some tambourine...