aberdeen-music

Your Blog.

Jaaakkkeee

Delighted if I do, mine is just about the ridiculous ambulance music that I make, although I have decided to write self-mythologising abstract fantastich/cosmich nonsense, about parallel multiverse #5, rather than encoding the verisimilitude that is our actuality.*

And lots more shit like that.

Mondragon Multiverse#

*Although I've already got annoyed enough at our actuality to post a politicky link.

Tonight, you impatient fuck! :laughing: I can't do it from my iPhone and can't access from work.

Haha. Sorry. I'm eh. Bored at work, staring at the dashboard waiting for a like.

There is also nothing to read in his blog yet...

There's my first post, and you can look at the picture of my penguin.

Guest Gladstone
Haha. Sorry. I'm eh. Bored at work, staring at the dashboard waiting for a like.

There's my first post, and you can look at the picture of my penguin.

The second part of this post sounds like a euphemism.

I used to write about the Dons a bit... then lost interest as we were so shit..... and have kinda started again.

Used to be about each game (as I used to go to them all but would often forget goals etc a few years down the line).

Going to try and keep it updated this coming season.

A day of the week

Going to start a beer one sometime soon too. First post is regarding stouts and porters, chocolate and transformers..... sounds good to me anyway....