aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Rangers look in big trouble, and thats before we get into the tax case. I dont think, in all the time i have been watching Scottish football on TV, i have ever seen Ibrox so empty, only 18,000, they think about 6,000 at the final whistle, at this rate they will be competeing with us for average attendances!

this-is-beautiful-thumb.jpg

Anyway, apparently Oor Maguire has been told by Nigel Clough that he's "allowed" to leave on an emergency loan. Who to? Nobody knows. Can't for the life of me think of a Scottish club with no strikers, no money and no sense in the transfer market. Hmm.

I cant see it being us, from what Brown has said we are already over budget for the season, so unless Derby offer him for nothing i cant see it. Just shows moving down south isnt always the best option, especially not for a player who has just cemented his first team place.

I know money talks but he had literally just become a first team regular, for one season, then left. Could have stayed another year. By all accounts seemed a bit of a knob too, so kinda funny to see him predictably ditched.

I think it's pretty obviously going to be a loan to Rangers. He might be shit but if he's cheap then why not. And it's common knowledge he's a Weegie.

And a Celtic fan, is he not?

Anyway, here's a picture of me and Russell Anderson.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/430657_10151251242705198_541985197_22987960_251587864_n.jpg

I love him so much.

Yeah exactly, he could have done another year and really showed he had it, by all accounts his problem has not been his talent but his attitude, hasnt trained very hard, hasnt tried hard enough when he did get a game and has just sulked as much as anything since he hasnt been playing. I had heard he was a knob, starting trouble in town and leaving Diamond to sort out anything that started, you kinda got that impression from him.